1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F__K. YES! :rock

Very nice surprise and break from the monotony. The sculpt isn't 1000% but I can't say I'm too disappointed either. As long as this can maintain a Thor DW level of proto to production, I'll be a very happy man. But no M60?!?!? Come on man

For this and Dutch 2.0 I'm geared up, loaded and ready

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

It is great when Hot Toys does stuff like this. It's like a rabbit out of a hat. Congrats to all the fans

I'm in touch with JC Hong. I've relayed the board's gratitude and excitement for the figure, and we all look forward to Conan and all future Arnold figures.

F__K. YES! :rock

Very nice surprise and break from the monotony. The sculpt isn't 1000% but I can't say I'm too disappointed either. As long as this can maintain a Thor DW level of proto to production, I'll be a very happy man. But no M60?!?!? Come on man

For this and Dutch 2.0 I'm geared up, loaded and ready

The steel drums were always a nice touch. :lol

Finally! It's so good to see a high quality 1/6 figure of Arnold and John Matrix from Commando! One of my top favorite Arnold movies. I always wanted a figure of him geared up. I'll definitely be pre-ordering this figure tomorrow! Me and my two brothers watched this movie over and over. Classic Arnold action movie. I always really enjoyed the steel drums in the score too. I wonder if the soundtrack was ever released.

Finally! It's so good to see a high quality 1/6 figure of Arnold and John Matrix from Commando! One of my top favorite Arnold movies. I always wanted a figure of him geared up. I'll definitely be pre-ordering this figure tomorrow! Me and my two brothers watched this movie over and over. Classic Arnold action movie. I always really enjoyed the steel drums in the score too. I wonder if the soundtrack was ever released.

A little pricey, but yep.

Amazon.com: James Horner: Commando: Music

Edit: $85 new, before shipping? Uh, no thanks. :lol

Custom alternate outfit, by Tony?

Commando-Arnold_l.jpg

And just in case you need a nice "side eye," WTF picture.

commando-04_510.jpg

I need this next. NECA's is cool but I'd like to see HT finally tackle the Barbarian. The day it gets announced, I'm blasting Poledouris' amazing score in my place.

conan-barabarian-1-set-2.jpg

Back