1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah rubber arms make me nervous but this figure it too great to pass up. Im a huge commando fan :yess:

I don't think Hot Toys would take a risk without thinking they might shoot themselves in the foot. I think going forward they have fixed their mistakes after ED 209 and actually listen to us for once. Otherwise we wouldn't have this figure or 89 Batman, or CR Superman in the first place.

All you soundtrack fans Varese released a limited deluxe one for Predator 2 yesterday. Another 3000 run like Commando from La La Land. If Varese's site numbers are correct more than 2/3 of stock sold out in one day. So this probably won't last for today.

Rocky and Rambo have been mentioned as far back as 2008. Every single time it's 'in development' or 'in the planning stages' or 'should be a DX'. All I want is a kickass Stallone figure that isn't Barney Ross.

Rocky and Rambo have been mentioned as far back as 2008. Every single time it's 'in development' or 'in the planning stages' or 'should be a DX'. All I want is a kickass Stallone figure that isn't Barney Ross.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Rambo and Balboa is where it's at.

i am new to action figure collection, john matrix is my second hot toys pre-order(first is the iron man mark 41)
do hot toys have a tradition of more new launch/major lanuch during christmas?

Time of the year really doesn't mean anything to HT. Announcements come clear out of the blue.

i am new to action figure collection, john matrix is my second hot toys pre-order(first is the iron man mark 41)
do hot toys have a tradition of more new launch/major lanuch during christmas?

Yeah Obi Wan and Vader were announced because of the new Star Wars trailer its just random at times.

Back