1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all good man.. :lol

You really disagree with me that much? Fair enough.

Actually no, this might be the only time I've quoted you. I honestly don't remember there are other people that are worse offenders,and I'm all for no fighting too otherwise this place would end up like 4chan which would be hell.

This is a surprise. One figure goes off the list and another takes his place...I didn't think Commando would be popular enough for a figure even though Hot Toys made a lot of other Schwarzenegger figures. I love Commando and need this one. I wonder if Hot Toys will make a Dutch Version 2 now? They need to get working on a Predator 2 Harrigan as well.

A little pricey, but yep.

Amazon.com: James Horner: Commando: Music

Edit: $85 new, before shipping? Uh, no thanks. :lol

It is limited. The retail was way lower but it sold out in a few hours. I was lucky to get one back in the day from La La Land.

Why anyone would buy music ? Just downloaded from YT and then transfer to MP4.

Some people still want physical things. And La La Land puts together the collections for soundtracks. This isn't like normal releases.

As is now usual for me I will just buy it on ebay when it comes out.
This will be my first non preorder, will wait to see if I can get a size able discount next Halloween
The patience will be the hard part

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

I sense a Mud encrusted battle damaged Dutch from Predator next . I'll get this is if the price is right. Matrix is not a difficult figure to put together HT should go easy on our wallets.

wow late to this reveal bit I think it looks pretty awesome! i have no interest in buying but I love the new sculpt and body. detailing on the clothing looks amazing as well

We damned better get Bennett.

Oh and why all the surprise? HT mentioned they were doing this in an interview about one year ago.

Finally! It's so good to see a high quality 1/6 figure of Arnold and John Matrix from Commando! One of my top favorite Arnold movies. I always wanted a figure of him geared up. I'll definitely be pre-ordering this figure tomorrow! Me and my two brothers watched this movie over and over. Classic Arnold action movie. I always really enjoyed the steel drums in the score too. I wonder if the soundtrack was ever released.

A little pricey, but yep.

Amazon.com: James Horner: Commando: Music

Edit: $85 new, before shipping? Uh, no thanks. :lol

Here it is affordable on ebay.

Back