1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon (Various Sets)

I'm no expert but it doesn't look like theres a light source inside there?

Somebody with a better eye correct me if i'm wrong

But will it light up the sky?

Pumped for this and the armory. Already have spots in the detolf ready for it.

I'm no expert but it doesn't look like theres a light source inside there?

Somebody with a better eye correct me if i'm wrong

If there isn't one in that showpiece, there WILL be one in the final product. I wonder how bright this thing is going to get.

But will it light up the sky?

There's some cheesy night club around here that lights some spotlights every night, and I'm sorely tempted to stencil a Batsymbol on one.:lol

Of course it will light up. If Mattel could make a working Batsignal (2 actually---one for TDKR Movie Masters and one for the Batman/DCSH line) then Hot Toys can definitely do it too.

Of course it will light up. If Mattel could make a working Batsignal (2 actually---one for TDKR Movie Masters and one for the Batman/DCSH line) then Hot Toys can definitely do it too.

Hot Toys doesn't have the electronics experience of Mattel - not by a long shot. ;)

You'd think by now HT could make rubber that doesn't disintegrate after just looking at it but alas..

It just didn't look like there was a light source in the one from SDCC. I assumed they would have it light up but everyone knows they like to cheap out.

Looking forward to seeing some official unveiling pictures :clap

And that damn light better work!!

They're cheap sometimes with materials like rubber and plastic, but they've never shied away from light up features. Even Coulson's Destroyer inspired cannon lights up, which surprised me. So, yeah, no doubt the Batsignal - its primary purpose in life to be a light - will light up.

Anyone else notice that Blake has the holster on the wrong side? In the movie he's right handed, but this appears to be a reuse of the left handed T1000 holster. I'm hoping they fix that!

Anyone else notice that Blake has the holster on the wrong side? In the movie he's right handed, but this appears to be a reuse of the left handed T1000 holster. I'm hoping they fix that!

He also has the wrong gun, it should be a Glock 17.

What was goofy was the figure at SDCC was holding the pistol in the right hand but the holster was on his left side :huh

Makes you wonder if sometimes they even look at the source material....

I hope I can buy Gordon just by himself. I have no need for a bat signal. All it does it jack up the cost unnecessarily.

I hope I can buy Gordon just by himself. I have no need for a bat signal. All it does it jack up the cost unnecessarily.

I'm afraid it's going to be something similar like they did to us with Alfred & Bruce with the armory:

- Bat Signal: 150 USD
- Bat Signal & Gordon: 320 USD
- Bat Signal, Gordon & Blake: 420 USD

(just my guess)

Lol the full armory set goes for $200 more than the full set on your list. Better up the price some. I say it's between $600 and $675. Hope I'm wrong

Back