1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon (Various Sets)

Lol the full armory set goes for $200 more than the full set on your list. Better up the price some. I say it's between $600 and $675. Hope I'm wrong

Why would TWO secondary characters and a signal light cost as much (or more in your second price) as THREE central characters and a giant armory full of weapons? I'm not certain you can form a pattern from one product anyway, so it's probably completely irrelevant to try and derive a price for the new stuff from the armory set.

Lol the full armory set goes for $200 more than the full set on your list. Better up the price some. I say it's between $600 and $675. Hope I'm wrong

Than they will sell poor. As, I believe, the case with their Bat project is.

I'm saying $500 for complete set- signal nowhere near as large and complex(part count wise) as the armory itself. I think Blake will be included in the deluxe set, the other set being Gordon and signal. Two sets in all.

I'm saying $500 for complete set- signal nowhere near as large and complex(part count wise) as the armory itself. I think Blake will be included in the deluxe set, the other set being Gordon and signal. Two sets in all.

Sounds about right. It seems HT are keeping their Nolan Bats line going for a while longer. :yess:

If it's $500 I'll be ok with that. Just gut feeling thinking it might be more

That's the price of the Armory with Alfred - seems high. I was all-in with the armory, but really on the fence with this one.

Well, it'll be around $200 for each figure and $125 for the Bat Signal. Yeah, they're secondary characters, but how many Hot Toys figures are $200 anymore? And this will be coming out in 2015.

And with Gordon being more popular than Blake, I wouldn't put it past Hot Toys to package Blake and the Bat Signal together for $350 to $375. If you want Gordon, you'll have to buy the whole set.

Well, it'll be around $200 for each figure and $125 for the Bat Signal. Yeah, they're secondary characters, but how many Hot Toys figures are $200 anymore? And this will be coming out in 2015.

And with Gordon being more popular than Blake, I wouldn't put it past Hot Toys to package Blake and the Bat Signal together for $350 to $375. If you want Gordon, you'll have to buy the whole set.

OMFG I never thought of that. This is totally what is going to happen :lol

I really think that they'd sell more figures if Blake and Gordon could be bought separately. Not everyone wants a bat signal but $185 for Blake or Gordon? I think a lot of people would buy them. They're just guys in suits

I think Hot Toys would be deathly afraid of selling Blake separately, especially if they want at least $200 for him. This way, they force you to spend close to $400 or $500 for one set or the other.

OMFG I never thought of that. This is totally what is going to happen :lol

No, no, you can't!

jimgordon.jpg

Oh, yes I can.

howardchan.jpg

Winter Soldier Cap and Steve Rogers is $340 for the two pack. I don't think a $400 price tag is at all unreasonable or out of the question.

The Bats armory is essentially thee whole figures and a ton of accessories. It's hardly a direct comparison. I don't expect this set cost near as much.

$399 or less is my guess.

Has there been any word or do any of you more experience collectors have an idea if they would offer just the bat signal. I don't really want any of the figures but would love to get a signal. I am planning on getting the Batman Armory with out the figures.

I have no idea what they'll do, but I'd expect the signal to be available on its own. If they're bothering with a retail release I just don't see them leaving that money on the table. Just be glad it's not made of styrofoam or it would likely cost 3x is final price. ;)

I'm pretty sure you can go on ebay and buy this parted out.

Shirt's buttons remind me of older HT or DID police military figures for some reason. :lol

Back