1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks my man :hi5:

Does the coupon work on this yet? If it does, I say it's a no brainer. It's $10 more than Banner was and this set blows that one away in every category. The accessories and outfit are awesome, but the crown jewel is this sculpt. It barely skipped a beat from proto to production and not only is it the best Stark we've gotten thus far, IMO it's amongst the top 10 HT sculpts ever

Yup, I ordered one, should be here in a week, that head sculpt sold me on the set:)

What's the coupon code. I'd like to order this as well. Thanks in advance.

Oh I'm not sure if a code works, I ordered at BBTS, the only code I know of at the moment is APR15 and I'm not sure if it will work or not, you could give it a try.

meh......I thought he was gonna be cheaper $198.05 shipped after discount. I was hoping he was down in the $160-170 range.

Yea, I just realized that they're not doing $10 flat rate shipping. $18+ kind of sucks.

It's a tough call to wait or jump on this. I could be wrong but I don't think it's going to linger and be discounted as heavily as some of the less popular releases that have been collecting dust at SS. Its the best example we've gotten of a popular character and comes with great accessories. I guess the only thing bad that could be said about this is it should've included a table at this price.

Yea, I just realized that they're not doing $10 flat rate shipping. $18+ kind of sucks.

It's a tough call to wait or jump on this. I could be wrong but I don't think it's going to linger and be discounted as heavily as some of the less popular releases that have been collecting dust at SS. Its the best example we've gotten of a popular character and comes with great accessories. I guess the only thing bad that could be said about this is it should've included a table at this price.

That's why I went with BBTS, the price different was only 3 dollars so I also can chose my delivery service, I chose fed ex as they delivery faster and get to me by 10 am whereas ups usually shows up around 5-6 pm in my area.

As for if it will stick around it likely will, not the most impressive box set and does feel incomplete, thought it does have some cool stuff and the head sculpt is impressive. I'm surprised at the lack of breakdowns myself, it could be a case of keeping folks coming back to those sites hoping for the BD and hoping that they buy something else instead.

Could you pull the forearm out of this figure and replace it with the mark42 pieces in the mechanics? Thanks guys!

I used The Mechanic's hoodie to cover up the joints and expose his arc reactor :panic:

Good idea! I've been thinking of what to do to show off the infection without having him shirtless. It's bad enough my friends don't understand the hobby. All I need is for someone to see a half naked Stark. I'll never hear the end of it :lol

That's why I went with BBTS, the price different was only 3 dollars so I also can chose my delivery service, I chose fed ex as they delivery faster and get to me by 10 am whereas ups usually shows up around 5-6 pm in my area.

As for if it will stick around it likely will, not the most impressive box set and does feel incomplete, thought it does have some cool stuff and the head sculpt is impressive. I'm surprised at the lack of breakdowns myself, it could be a case of keeping folks coming back to those sites hoping for the BD and hoping that they buy something else instead.

I don't think it'll blow off the shelves, but I don't think it will linger like Banner and some of the other duds that can't be given away. But I hope it does get deeply discounted for all of those who are looking to get a great deal on it

Quick question, is the hair similar with the one from the MK7? Thinking of getting one just to replace the clothes the Avengers one that I have. :wink1:

Awesome set-up PCK, very impressive, I only have a few Ironman figures myself but I am considering dedicating a full shelf in my Billy display cabinet to Ironman and Stark, if I do I may have to pick up that accessory pack with the table to display the stuff that comes with this Tony figure, my set should arrive in the soon, really looking forward to it, keep the photos coming:hi5:

Hey Guys,

Sorry for asking, maybe for you thats easy like anything else but i never done it before. Is there a easy way to remove the shirt from Tony Stark? I couldnt find something online and i dont want to damage it. Also i dont know if i can remove the arms..for any help i will be grateful.

Thanks,

Erwin

Hey Guys,

Sorry for asking, maybe for you thats easy like anything else but i never done it before. Is there a easy way to remove the shirt from Tony Stark? I couldnt find something online and i dont want to damage it. Also i dont know if i can remove the arms..for any help i will be grateful.

Thanks,

Erwin

Arms up, then remove shirt. Easiest way for me.

Does this head sculpt fit into iron man figures, like the mark 42? Thinking of buying the head sculpt on eBay. Any info is appreciated

Does this head sculpt fit into iron man figures, like the mark 42? Thinking of buying the head sculpt on eBay. Any info is appreciated

No to the mark 42. Other Iron Man's (such as the Mk VI, IV, VII) you probably could if you have the long neck post.

Comment works great with your signature :rotfl

:wink1:

Back