1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it as good as the magic cube version?

I can't speak from experience as I don't have either, but here's a pic from an ebay listing of the Asmus set:
s-l500.jpg

I want this but I feel like if I wait it might get discounted eventually.

I'm sure it will.

I kinda feel like an idiot for ordering this right away, but I really wanted that head sculpt. I think the set is also pretty cool overall.

Is it as good as the magic cube version?

I never had the Asmus set...when they both went up for preorder, I thought the Magic Cube set looked better...so that's the one I went with. The only thing the Asmus had on the MC imo was that it came with the metal bracelets he wore. And if my memory serves me correctly, the Asmus shirt was one piece where the MC had two separate shirts...to me, that made futzing it to your liking a better option. But all in all, I really dig the MC set. It fit this figure perfectly and made a dope figure a thousand times better!

I don't doubt it'll be discounted, much like the Mechanic was, but for me personally, most things Stark/RDJ are first day orders for me, my jimmies will remain unrustled if I could have gotten it cheaper later on.

Just took a quick shot, I gotta get the table & accessories out from the IM3 workshop Stark to go along with him but I'm liking it so far.

image.jpg

Just took a quick shot, I gotta get the table & accessories out from the IM3 workshop Stark to go along with him but I'm liking it so

Great collection! I am considering picking up the arc reactor Stark w/ the IM3 accessory set to get the table and other workshop stuff. I have always regretted not getting the IM3 Workshop Stark. Since you own both, which one do you like better?

I could get IM3 set for about $400 or get this figure with accessory set for $325. Ahh decisions....

Great collection! I am considering picking up the arc reactor Stark w/ the IM3 accessory set to get the table and other workshop stuff. I have always regretted not getting the IM3 Workshop Stark. Since you own both, which one do you like better?

I could get IM3 set for about $400 or get this figure with accessory set for $325. Ahh decisions....

Personally I like the Workshop Stark a little more, at least for me comparing them for each at retail. But the Arc Reactor Stark and Accessory set is not a bad way to go.

Picked this up with some rewards points. I really wanted the shield prototype to go with my Cap figures.

YAY, got notice that he is arriving at my new online store today!

Back