Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question for anyone who has this one in hand - how do the heartbreaker legs feel weight and sturdiness - wise? i.e.. solid or light? does it feel top heavy at all?

Hey what? My mobile app isn't showing all the posts so I'm confused :lol

Rofl i got my Python today and he asked if You have it to me and im like... Noooo hunted im down :lol

Anyways opened this guy up n thought to take a pic outside
b7b641f4f33a258678bcc0712ee2482d.jpg

Rofl i got my Python today and he asked if You have it to me and im like... Noooo hunted im down :lol

Anyways opened this guy up n thought to take a pic outside
b7b641f4f33a258678bcc0712ee2482d.jpg

:lol

Congrats! Looking great my friend. I love the matte black finish on this.

Wednesday mine will be here!

tumblr_inline_naibtbWZaO1qzozj1.gif

question for anyone who has this one in hand - how do the heartbreaker legs feel weight and sturdiness - wise? i.e.. solid or light? does it feel top heavy at all?

Just opened mine yesterday. The legs are almost or the same weight as the regular legs from mark VII I think. I receive mine with a loose joint (left low knee joint). Not too loose, just a little.

And I don't know if anyone said this, but I can confirm that the lights are white, just the same color as all the iron man. Not blue.

Instead of waiting for the next Flexpay, I went ahead and paid Python off today to get it sooner. I need my fix! :monkey5

Got my Python today. Requested pack out and reminded Sideshow to include pack out before shipping out. Still shipped out without it.

Sideshow service is getting worst... If it is not an exclusive item, I will avoid ordering from Sideshow. Plus CA tax sucks...

Got my Python today. Requested pack out and reminded Sideshow to include pack out before shipping out. Still shipped out without it.

Sideshow service is getting worst... If it is not an exclusive item, I will avoid ordering from Sideshow. Plus CA tax sucks...

That blows, I'd be pissed especially if you got charged.

Yeah, slipping big time. Has anyone even got their tracking info email? I got the been charged email then nothing. Been like that the last few figures. Is it new that they don't send tracking info anymore or what. I know I can just sign into my account but the tracking email was easier and at least showed a little effort on their part... Can you say customer service ?¿?

Yeah, slipping big time. Has anyone even got their tracking info email? I got the been charged email then nothing. Been like that the last few figures. Is it new that they don't send tracking info anymore or what. I know I can just sign into my account but the tracking email was easier and at least showed a little effort on their part... Can you say customer service ?¿?

Once I get your order has been shipped email I just log in and track from there. I don't get the tracking info email anymore :(

Man, just opened this puppy up to check it for Ron_Burgundy before I ship it off to him tomorrow. Looks fantastic. The color scheme is gnarly. I will never understand why they insist on having a zillion little cut and scuff marks on the armor, but oh well. I didn't fully appreciate this at sdcc. Now I want to keep it lol, but I'm only keeping my Mark VII and maybe adding a 3 and a 6 in diecast down the line (if they do a diecast 6).

Beginning to get worried on mine. At this point my package is missing 3 scans compared to what I usually see based on my estimated delivery day tomorrow. Mine still shows arrived at a hub in california 4 days ago and nothing since. This could suck

Back