Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the pack out people are actually getting something extra, or if its just the weight of the extra box. 2 lbs of packing material and another box seems excessive though.

Do people only get free stuff when they pay for the pack out?

Finally got my UPS tracking info to show me the delivery date--Tuesday! I must have checked it too soon earlier because it was the only info not available. At least SS is staying consistent with the 3-business days for delivery for me. Now I just need them to ship everything on Tuesday so I'd always get the deliveries before the weekend.

Mine arrives tommorow! My avengers mark vi arrived today and python tommorow. Saturday is going to be awesome !!

I wonder if the pack out people are actually getting something extra, or if its just the weight of the extra box. 2 lbs of packing material and another box seems excessive though.

Do people only get free stuff when they pay for the pack out?

The only time I got something extra in my pack out was during the holidays when I got a Hot Toys Disney Christmas Lilo & Stitch cosbaby ornament figurine and a Sideshow calendar. But it could've been that regular shipments also got those holiday freebees during that order time frame. So I'm not sure.

But as for the rest of my pack out shipments, I've never gotten anything extra, so it's probably the weight of the extra box and packing materials.

Good thing ive readsome comments here,mine also shipped but no email from sideshow , i only knew about it upon checking my order history sheesshh i need to call fedex tomorrow to make sure this one will be connected to my fedex account to save me $10 bucks on handling fee ... anyway mine will be arriving on Monday ( ilive in Ottawa, Canada) and it weighs 6lbs pack out FTW!

Good thing ive readsome comments here,mine also shipped but no email from sideshow , i only knew about it upon checking my order history

Same here, logged in this morning to make sure everything was ok, least its shipped!

Mine has shipped and arrives on Wednesday :yess: I am in The Netherlands.

Hopefully mine may arrive Wednesday too (in the UK) as I am working from home already that day! Unfortunately tracking doesn't seem to be available on my package through FedEx yet but fingers crossed!

Mine was charged and shipped today also, its expected to be delivered Teusday here in Hawaii but with how UPS has been doing it lately, I could have it by monday.

What's going on with my order? I haven't gotten any notification. I rang them for my shipping notice and they said all is ok and my order is happening and then nothing today?

I got a shipping notice in the end but it was quite some time after I first checked my account page, probably to do with emails processing through their queue plus they could be manual and not as a result of the order being processed on the web.

Other good news is FedEx is now showing my delivery details as next Wednesday too :yess:

If you use UPS, I suggest you get the app. I knew mine shipped hours before any email or the site said anything other than "item shipping soon"

I got a shipping notice in the end but it was quite some time after I first checked my account page, probably to do with emails processing through their queue plus they could be manual and not as a result of the order being processed on the web.

Other good news is FedEx is now showing my delivery details as next Wednesday too :yess:

:woo :woo

Back