Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hopped on the WL so will likely convert. That one completely got by me. When did it go up? I saw BR Joker and Ancient Pred go up, but was not interested in those.

I hopped on the WL so will likely convert. That one completely got by me. When did it go up? I saw BR Joker and Ancient Pred go up, but was not interested in those.

They came out every other day so ap was Monday, brj Wednesday and mk20 Friday.

Yeah was last Friday, it just never went in the banner on this site, but Sideshow had pictures up.

Exclusive Toys, especially Iron Man usually are gone pretty fast. You have to check the site daily because sometimes it's sold out in a couple hours after they put up on the site. Look at the other two exclusive( Predator and The Joker), they are still available , so figure yourself how hot Iron Man suits are now a day.

Box art revealed with it being released in HK already for ACG.

13851_685919998158905_8826567922029645740_n.jpg

Ended up not getting this one myself, but wanted to say that after seeing it in person at SDCC, I thought it looked a lot better in person than it did in promo pics. It's a pretty sweet looking piece of armor.

Back