Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am leaving my online store / guy - when current PO's are delivered, I have had for several years to go only to Toys 2, Eric has MORE than earned every dollar I spend in this hobby and more...over and over and over...

View attachment 121697

This wall is all because of his help and that was only the beginning!

Last edited:
Call Fed EX and get a Fed Ex account, they wave all fees so all you pay is the tax...much more affordable...but SSC shipping has gone up...$38 unless they offer a flat rate - which happens on most new single figure PO's...

I tried to register online, but it says it must be a business, and I don't understand how getting an account will wave the fees :| I would very much like to since it's an extra 40-50 dollars each time

I'd say you're welcome to ship it to me in Washington and I'll meet you at the border with it, but I'm betting it'd be like $30 in gas just to get to the border from Seattle lol.
I have a friend with a US mailbox across the border, but I thought Sideshow only ships to your billing address anyways?

I tried to register online, but it says it must be a business, and I don't understand how getting an account will wave the fees :| I would very much like to since it's an extra 40-50 dollars each time

You can just call as well, I was on the phone about 3 mins if that....

I am leaving my online store / guy - when current PO's are delivered, I have had for several years to go only to Toys 2, Eric has MORE than earned every dollar I spend in this hobby and more...over and over and over...

Very nice Clone display :clap

its not 'extremely limited' as some would think, we've been duped :lol

Im kinda hoping one or two of my local dealers say they are getting more than they thought as I may cancel and pick one up from a UK retailer as it will cost about the same. Until then I am glad I have one secured at the least, Im actually more excited to see this than Silver Centurion at the moment ("ohhhh new shiny thing" moment lol)

Im kinda hoping one or two of my local dealers say they are getting more than they thought as I may cancel and pick one up from a UK retailer as it will cost about the same. Until then I am glad I have one secured at the least, Im actually more excited to see this than Silver Centurion at the moment ("ohhhh new shiny thing" moment lol)

They could arrive in a similar timeframe :blissy

I have a friend with a US mailbox across the border, but I thought Sideshow only ships to your billing address anyways?

they will ship anywhere you like. All you have to do is complete a form and provide a few additional details to confirm your identity...

View attachment 121697

nice collection. if anyone lives in the greater toronto area, I can get it for you cheaper...

View attachment 121697

I can vouch for Eric and Toy Square as well. I have spent literally thousands of dollars there and I have received A-1 service. He exchanged the 2-3 figures that had issues with no questions asked, and he gets me the figs super fast. One supposedly bad experience shared over the Internet with no explanation whatsoever does not make Toys2 a bad or unreliable business place.

Back