1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed :hi5: Love it, Thanks for the push with the review :lol :1-1:

tumblr_n3y5osfh2U1tys1z7o2_250.gif

Just now purchased this guy on eBay.

Was initially going to wait for the Civil War version of him, but I pretty much have every other figure from the WS line and figured, "What the hell?" His suit was pretty cool in this film and figured I'd round out my WS collection and have him represented in this line.

Looking forward to receiving him!

Just now purchased this guy on eBay.

Was initially going to wait for the Civil War version of him, but I pretty much have every other figure from the WS line and figured, "What the hell?" His suit was pretty cool in this film and figured I'd round out my WS collection and have him represented in this line.

Looking forward to receiving him!

:goodpost: :exactly: It is getting harder to wait on the Civil War version...when we are now getting Winter Soldier Nick Fury.

I may be the lone dissenter on this, but I actually like the WS suit better because of the camo.

I was only initially waiting for the CW version with the rationale being that he would be more involved in the character "Falcon" than he was in WS. However, I was able to get this figure at what I felt was a relatively good price ($240) for what he seems to be going for now (mid to high 200's it seems) and felt that I might as well get him now instead of perhaps wishing later on down the line I had gotten this version instead and have the price possibly be well into the 300's by then. I also figured this version would have more significance being that it's his first appearance.

I may be the lone dissenter on this, but I actually like the WS suit better because of the camo.

I was only initially waiting for the CW version with the rationale being that he would be more involved in the character "Falcon" than he was in WS. However, I was able to get this figure at what I felt was a relatively good price ($240) for what he seems to be going for now (mid to high 200's it seems) and felt that I might as well get him now instead of perhaps wishing later on down the line I had gotten this version instead and have the price possibly be well into the 300's by then. I also figured this version would have more significance being that it's his first appearance.

I like showing the evolution of the costumes in my collection so I'm looking forward to getting the CW version. Already LOVE the WS version

I like showing the evolution of the costumes in my collection so I'm looking forward to getting the CW version. Already LOVE the WS version

As do I.

Unfortunately, shelf space precludes me from being able to do that with every character though. I wish I could though. I tend to collect my top favorite characters with each version (Cap, Superman, Thor, Black Widow) and others I have to just represent them through one or two figures. :(

I mentioned to you that I was going to wait for the CW Falcon, but I had a change of heart and went for the WS Falcon instead. Haha. I can't wait to put him next to my GA Cap!

As do I.

Unfortunately, shelf space precludes me from being able to do that with every character though. I wish I could though. I tend to collect my top favorite characters with each version (Cap, Superman, Thor, Black Widow) and others I have to just represent them through one or two figures. :(

Yeah the character I have the most of is Cap. He was the only one I had more than one of before AoU so now I'll have at least two of most of the avengers :) except for Hulk

As do I.

I mentioned to you that I was going to wait for the CW Falcon, but I had a change of heart and went for the WS Falcon instead. Haha. I can't wait to put him next to my GA Cap!

One of these is not like the others :google

:lol

One of these is not like the others :google

:lol

Hmmm well let's see.

Two wear a red cape, the other two do not. Two are from another world, the other two are from Earth. Two of them wear blue, the other two do not. Wait! Three are male and one is female!

I'm going to go with Widow? :lol

Back