1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally ordered this figure! Now I will own all the Winter Soldier figures that were already released.

Can't believe he hasn't sold out yet.

Kind of glad I waited, $208 shipped!

Finally ordered this figure! Now I will own all the Winter Soldier figures that were already released.

Can't believe he hasn't sold out yet.

Kind of glad I waited, $208 shipped!

Wow, awesome!

I just recently got this guy earlier this month as well to complete my TWS collection. Great figure; he looks good next to GA Cap.

Congrats. :duff Along with Fury, this is a pretty cool line.

Thanks! What makes him even more badass is that he's a PJ.

Where did you order him from?

Oh, sorry I should of mentioned earlier. USH, they are having their summer sale. 20% off all instock items, exclusions apply.
Hot Toys - Captain America Winter Soldier - Falcon - Urban Samurai Hobbies

Wow, awesome!

I just recently got this guy earlier this month as well to complete my TWS collection. Great figure; he looks good next to GA Cap.

Nice! I was waiting for a deal after sideshow put it on the WL. Amazon had some deals but sold fast, same as ebay. But prices are creeping up. I was gonna buy it at bbts until I got the email about USH summer sale.

Got excited when I saw Widow for $152 on there. I don't like when sites leave out of stock product up like that

Yeah, the only other in stock Hot Toys was AOU Iron Man mark 43. They had only 1 instock, I was scoping it out before the sale. But once the sale had hit, someone got it before me.

But most other hot toys was sold out before the sale.

Last edited:
Got excited when I saw Widow for $152 on there. I don't like when sites leave out of stock product up like that

Ugh, this happens with so many local websites. You find the figure, only to click onto the page to find it out of stock. Anything not available should be deleted or archived like on SSC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have some good prices. Have anyone ordered from them before? Wondering how long does shipping takes

I've ordered from them in the past. They have flat rate shipping anywhere to the US for $7.95 plus they double box the Hot Toys. It's been years since I purchased from them but the site states they ship out twice a week priority mail. I'm in Hawaii and never had problems with them.

I've ordered from them in the past. They have flat rate shipping anywhere to the US for $7.95 plus they double box the Hot Toys. It's been years since I purchased from them but the site states they ship out twice a week priority mail. I'm in Hawaii and never had problems with them.

Thanks for the info:hi5:

Nice! I was waiting for a deal after sideshow put it on the WL. Amazon had some deals but sold fast, same as ebay. But prices are creeping up. I was gonna buy it at bbts until I got the email about USH summer sale.

Yeah, it seems to vary with this guy. Sometimes you see him at great deals, sometimes you see him a bit higher than retail, sometimes you see him at retail. I ordered mine roughly at retail at around $230 from a local collectible shop.

Unfortunately, I don't have the shelf space to display him with his wings deployed, but he still looks utterly awesome nonetheless. I was originally planning to just wait for the CW version, but I like to have origin costumes of characters, so I got this one. I believe I will pass on the CW version and then get him with IW (presuming he's made).

I know he's an awsome looking figure and I almost picked him up with the link recently posted but like some other figures with the same issue I passed. It's a personal thing but I can't get past the visible bare arm joints.
For the type of money we pay for these figures I don't want it to be obvious that it's a toy.

So get some 1:6 elbow pads. Problem solved. It's a plausible addition that doesn't stand out too much, doesn't mod the figure permanently. There's plenty to choose from on toy anxiety or ebay.

something special ops looking like this would fit in well:
e34de9b28224f6ce63b41b65188faba9.jpg

Last edited:
So get some 1:6 elbow pads. Problem solved. It's a plausible addition that doesn't stand out too much, doesn't mod the figure permanently. There's plenty to choose from on toy anxiety or ebay.

something special ops looking like this would fit in well:
e34de9b28224f6ce63b41b65188faba9.jpg

Didn't even know something like that was available. For this figure it would be a nice solution.
Thanks.

In addition to Falcon, I have a custom civvy Steve Rogers that has just a black t-shirt on, in which I used the civvy Steve body from TWS dual pack for. The visible elbow joints don't bother me all that much, though I can understand how they may for some. It's a change of pace to have some figures sporting short sleeves as opposed to every figure in your collection having a shirt with long sleeves on.

I'm just surprised they haven't come up with some kind of " skin " to put over the arms and legs that still allows movement but covers the joints.
I like the Tony Stark sets and even the Princess Leia that has been released but I just can't get my attention drawn away from the visible joints.
I totally understand the idea of having some short sleeve figs and would like to add some but until they can change it, it would have to be a deal I couldn't pass up to buy them.
With that said and after seeing the elbow pads, I just bought him for $199 + $8 shipping.

Back