1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love those books. I have all the MCU books that are out so far.

Same... they a worth getting imo.... tons of info and great companion books to the movies :hi5:
I usually pick up a steelbook, official, prelude novel, tie in novels(if available), and the art book..... every marvel movie since Iron Man :yess:

I'm such a rookie ha I just have the book for Iron Man 3. I'll have to pick up the Phase 1 book that's for sale and the others sometime so I can catch up

I think Avenger is the hard one to get now... I paid too much to get a copy of that :ohbfrank:
Thanks for the head's up. Just looked it up. Guess I could settle for a copy of the Avengers book used and in "acceptable" condition or the kindle edition to avoid paying quite a bit extra.

Thanks for the head's up. Just looked it up. Guess I could settle for a copy of the Avengers book used and in "acceptable" condition or the kindle edition to avoid paying quite a bit extra.

You may want to wait; a lot of people feel there will be another slipcase set collecting 4 or 5 volumes, probably Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Cap 2 and maybe Guardians (there was a slipcase set collecting Iron Man 1&2, Cap 1 and Thor 1).

Those books are phenomenal....i liken them to high-end movie programs.

A quick shot....

I like the figure...

Is it just me or is the hairline paint on Falcon a bit off or is that fade intentional? Anyone with the figure in hand care to comment?

Last edited:
Also question about the guns in the movie ... I have no clue where they came from ha on this figure, you can have them on his wrist guards but at no point in the movie is this shown as far as I recall....

In the movie, the guns rest on his harness just above and behind his hips, but the gun handles are folded up(Which i am assuming the HT ones don't do).
He reaches back(As though going for a hip holsters), the guns spring onto his wrist straps, then unfold and shoot forward so he can fire them. When he's not firing them, they slide back(Viktor Rosta style), so they aren't in his way when he's grabbing the flight handles.

So I'm getting Falcon shipped after only a flex payment. I'll have to call them on Monday to fix it. They only charged me one flex and for whatever reason their system interpreted it as a final payment. It's been shipped already so I can't even call them to cancel. Ugh

It will be interesting to hear how they handle this one, Perceptor...hopefully in a way that lets you keep the figure (that is, if you want to)...it's a good one.

With the Cap....

Still gotta get those wings one....maybe tomorrow....

I always like a good deal but not like this. I'll call them and just PayPal it. I was going to get the figure anyway to complete the set and I love the pics so far. It's just a little crappy that they kind of messed up and I have to reshuffle my budget a bit to pay the figure off right away instead of instalments. I just asked them to change one flex date.

My Thor DW had something like that they ended up charging me the rest after it shipped.

"This email is to inform you that your order TC26575 was shipped out on Friday. However; the balance of $144.99 USD was never charged. We will charge the balance today so be sure to have the funds available."

I always like a good deal but not like this. I'll call them and just PayPal it. I was going to get the figure anyway to complete the set and I love the pics so far. It's just a little crappy that they kind of messed up and I have to reshuffle my budget a bit to pay the figure off right away instead of instalments. I just asked them to change one flex date.

I'd do the same, eventually their computer records would catch up...but I'd ask to continue with the payment plan so it's not on your shoulders. It wasn't your oversight.

He will be worth the hassle when you get him. I was highly anticipating this guy and was still shocked by how awesome it is. Not to mention Anthony Mackie is in AoU so you can put him with that set up. I know I will be doing that!

He's here he's awesome. Love the gear and detail. Now just need to decide if I want to pose him wings folded or wings full extended. image.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry for iPhone pucs I'll break out the good camera next week.

He will be worth the hassle when you get him. I was highly anticipating this guy and was still shocked by how awesome it is. Not to mention Anthony Mackie is in AoU so you can put him with that set up. I know I will be doing that!
In a different outfit :panic: :lol
He's here he's awesome. Love the gear and detail. Now just need to decide if I want to pose him wings folded or wings full extended. View attachment 169588
Sorry for iPhone pucs I'll break out the good camera next week.
Great pose :clap

In the movie, the guns rest on his harness just above and behind his hips, but the gun handles are folded up(Which i am assuming the HT ones don't do).
He reaches back(As though going for a hip holsters), the guns spring onto his wrist straps, then unfold and shoot forward so he can fire them. When he's not firing them, they slide back(Viktor Rosta style), so they aren't in his way when he's grabbing the flight handles.

Thanks for the explanation. Really cleared that up.

Back