1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never looked myself. Might be harder then I thought. But that's what they are..so not sure why it would be so rare. I may have some of the material if u know a tailor...you could just buy a whole set of bdu and use that. I've got some marine corps ones. I am making a 1/6 version of me when I was active duty. Sculpting my own face has proved much harder then I expected. Lol anyway...have u tried cotsworld? I know they do a lot of military stuff in 1/6
Now that I look...they might have been to dark. Not accurate I mean. I've found a few 1/6 grey army bdu but they don't match exactly. Maybe change them both?
They are close to navy bdu also. That might be an option
1/6 EXPERTOYS - US Army Ranger Recon (ACU Ver.): Store-Rooms.com

I'm not familiar with those stores but I will take a look, at first glance that Store-rooms place looks good, thanks for the link. The thing with Falcon is the vest/top he wears doesnt seem like it would have camo arms so I could probably get away with a plain grey or black top, I'm just going for something close to the concept
Marvel_Captain_America_The_Winter_Soldier_Concept_Art_FalconFront_JN.jpg

I'm definitely looking for a killer flying pose. I wish he had more boot/foot articulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not familiar with those stores but I will take a look, at first glance that Store-rooms place looks good, thanks for the link. The thing with Falcon is the vest/top he wears doesnt seem like it would have camo arms so I could probably get away with a plain grey or black top, I'm just going for something close to the concept
Marvel_Captain_America_The_Winter_Soldier_Concept_Art_FalconFront_JN.jpg

No worries man. cotsworld mostly does military stuff but they carry hot toys too.

The proto does look like it is a dark/black frog shirt. Which would work. I thought u meant like a full camo bdu top. My bad. I have seen a few tops that would work I think. Let me know if u don't find something

No worries man. cotsworld mostly does military stuff but they carry hot toys too.

The proto does look like it is a dark/black frog shirt. Which would work. I thought u meant like a full camo bdu top. My bad. I have seen a few tops that would work I think. Let me know if u don't find something

Will do. Thank You for your help :hi5:

I received mine on Wed, and finally had a chance to open him up last night. I had a little trouble getting the rocket pack on, as it seemed I could only get the top clip or the bottom clips to plug in, but not both at the same time. Played around with it for a couple minutes, and finally got it to work. He's a fantastic looking figure, and a welcome addition to my Avengers shelf!

Also question about the guns in the movie ... I have no clue where they came from ha on this figure, you can have them on his wrist guards but at no point in the movie is this shown as far as I recall....

Gracias, Senior Mugatu. LOL

Damn, I just love how he's able to extend and retract his wings so quickly. That's so damn cool.

Back