1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG completely ignore what I said. I was on my phone and misread, I thought you were asking about the wings.....yes the base is about the same as normal dynamic stand bases

LOL. No problem man. The specs on the dynamic stand says 7.8 width and 7.8 depth so this babe will fit. :hi5:

Its the same stand with the previous dynamic stand ht has issued like MOS and IM figures. The problem is the width of thr wings. It doesnt fit in the single detolf. What i have is the double door detolf to fit the the figures...

97c1c652b0ab9985335f797b9e294261.jpg

cee1ac8cc6879454c94c2637d451120c.jpg

Its the same stand with the previous dynamic stand ht has issued like MOS and IM figures. The problem is the width of thr wings. It doesnt fit in the single detolf. What i have is the double door detolf to fit the the figures...

Yeah, I wasn't going to have his wings full extended. I didn't know they made double door Detolfs?

It looks to be the same as the dynamic stands base. Not sure what they are but I'm sure someone has them off hand

you can baaaaarrrrlllley fit all three together in a detolf. Here is my pic as I'm making room for GOTG

IMG_3674.jpg

Tempted to get this one. He seems to be the best of the Winter Soldier figures. And I'm worried he might be the next Blade or Fury if I pass even though he'll be in the sequel.

Back