1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Unfortunately I'm in a holding pattern with this one. With 2 Caps and WS from TWS and having AoU on the horizon with the BM v SM, I need to get picky before it gets out of control!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Unfortunately I'm in a holding pattern with this one. With 2 Caps and WS from TWS and having AoU on the horizon with the BM v SM, I need to get picky before it gets out of control!

Too late for me. But with this being done by Marvel Studios, I just know I am going to love this movie and want the figures

And that is just the tip of the superhero movie iceberg. Between DC and Marvel we will be drowning in new movies and figures over the next few years. It's time to get extremely picky.

in a couple years I might be a homeless guy pushing a carts full of HT figures down the street :lol

post pics :lecture

........oh wait you would have sold your camera for beans :lol nvm

:rotfl

tumblr_n91b9i5UVw1s9au7co1_r1_500.png

Back