1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Well, now I guess we could call him...*puts on shades*

Captain Falcon

hidden05_080222a-l.jpg

YEEEEEAAAAAAHH!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Still bugs me that they didnt give the shield back to Bucky

Bugs me they don't leave well enough alone. Falcon is Cap, Thor is female, Doc Ock is Spiderman (I think) ugh. I don't read comics anymore but who the hell thinks this stuff is a good idea :slap

Joking aside though, I think it's pretty logical for Sam to be the next Cap. First off, he's one of Steve's best friends, he's also led the Avengers. A great hero all around. Already have talked about female Thor which is what i'm also fine with. It's not like they stay that way forever. I'm sure Steve and Thor will be back to normal by the time Age of Ultron comes out or when their respective sequels come out, this happened with Superior Spider-Man, which was actually a really really cool take on Spider-Man in general. Seeing how Otto was using Peter's body to his advantage and seeing the people he knows be all suspicious of him. It will most likely only be temporary and I think it allows something unique for the Marvel Universe.

Bugs me they don't leave well enough alone. Falcon is Cap, Thor is female, Doc Ock is Spiderman (I think) ugh. I don't read comics anymore but who the hell thinks this stuff is a good idea :slap

definetly past the golden age of writing a while back

definetly past the golden age of writing a while back

Eh...I don't read them anymore so no real bother but it seems kinda dumb to get invested in a character ie. Sam as Cap knowing eventually Rogers will return. Seems like a jump the shark or soap opera technique.

Eh...I don't read them anymore so no real bother but it seems kinda dumb to get invested in a character ie. Sam as Cap knowing eventually Rogers will return. Seems like a jump the shark or soap opera technique.

yeah.... :lol

Peter is back as Spider-Man. Steve and Thor will both be back in costume before Avengers 2 hits theaters. It's really not a big deal. It's not even a new idea. Beta Ray bill has wielded Mjolnir and so has Storm. Steve Rogers isn't the only person to go be Captain America, and Sam is not the first black Captain America. Hell, Steve isn't the first Cap that would be Isaiah Bradley. I like Rick Remender a great deal. His X-Force run is one of the best long stories in comics I have ever read. He has a story he wants to tell and this is it. And when he's done, Steve will go back to being Cap. Superior Spider-Man was awesome. Ock was actually better than Pete in a lot of ways. It gave new insight into how Pete has and does do a lot of things wrong. And it pointed out some ways in which Pete is an amazing hero. It was a great story. But Pete's back now. And fairly soon the old Peteisms will return. I for one welcome any new take on characters and different stories.

Peter is back as Spider-Man. Steve and Thor will both be back in costume before Avengers 2 hits theaters. It's really not a big deal. It's not even a new idea. Beta Ray bill has wielded Mjolnir and so has Storm. Steve Rogers isn't the only person to go be Captain America, and Sam is not the first black Captain America. Hell, Steve isn't the first Cap that would be Isaiah Bradley. I like Rick Remender a great deal. His X-Force run is one of the best long stories in comics I have ever read. He has a story he wants to tell and this is it. And when he's done, Steve will go back to being Cap. Superior Spider-Man was awesome. Ock was actually better than Pete in a lot of ways. It gave new insight into how Pete has and does do a lot of things wrong. And it pointed out some ways in which Pete is an amazing hero. It was a great story. But Pete's back now. And fairly soon the old Peteisms will return. I for one welcome any new take on characters and different stories.

Perfect post right there. Exactly what I think as well, man.

Wouldn't it be a little hard to throw the shield with those wings on your back? I guess they could retract like in the movie.

And also wouldn't it be hard to fly while carrying that wind draggin shield?

Wouldn't it be a little hard to throw the shield with those wings on your back? I guess they could retract like in the movie.

And also wouldn't it be hard to fly while carrying that wind draggin shield?

I'm not entirely sure practicality is at the core of a comic book universe. Keep in mind its a super hero comic. Lots of illogical things in those :wink1:

I guess you're right. I mean, try to hold one of these shields using the strap, and then throw it. ;)

Incorrect. Rogers was first. After Dr. Erskine died they tried to replicate the formula and tested it on Bradley.

Back