1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Loki in August and had a problem with the head. I read that it's quite common that they have a shiny spot. Mine had something more than that- it looked like someone dropped seethrough paint on it. I told sideshow about the problem and also that the packaging was slightly damaged. They offered 25 USD or a new head. The packaging could not be replaced. I have received the new head, but I think it is slightly shiny on the forehead :/ I'm not sure if there is anything I can do now.
All in all though I like the figure very much :)
I wanted to share old and new loki side by side for you.

Both Lokis 1
Both Lokis 2
Both Lokis 3
Both Lokis 4
Both Lokis 5
Both Lokis 6
Both Lokis 7

TDW Loki Aether
TDW Loki Dagger

Has anyone tried removing the clothing ? just wondering if there would be a problem with switching over to different clothing, e.g. the windbreaker set.

Wasn't going to get him since I had the Avengers version, but my local comic shop had an anniversary sale on Labor Day with all toys 25% off, so I got him new for under $200.00. Really glad I did. I don't think I like him better than the Avengers version, but he's fantastic. Loving the chains pose. Here's a quick pic out of the box, with cheesy effects.

7984b67f8d7d8a50f684c07d23c3b0fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn SS cancelled my order by mistake today, just found out by logging in. Hopefully I can call tomorrow to get it back, exclusive version too!

Back