1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sculpt doesn't work for me...it looks like he's a bit too pudgy in the face and the mouth area also seems off.

On my shelf, Maleficent will be my Loki. In the Norse myths Loki was a shape changer and often appeared as a female. I think Maleficent will make an awesome Loki. She has the rams horns helmet and a staff with a raven on top. Perfect Loki, and my superhero shelf could use a female villain.

And and female Thor too...
22a5dcea8a6ac86b560f7bf15a7f1683.jpg

That's actually pretty good... needs more of a smirking expression but they definitely improved it. Either they used their own judgement or listened to the fans wanting a revise, so I'm happy I preordered it. Not as good as the Avengers version of course, but it's also not $600 :lol

He will look good next to my light armor Thor once both come in.

Cool :hi5:

Too funny. Marvel just showed how far down Thor is in the pecking order with that one. Looks like Disney wanted to sell barbies.

There's a rumor that the reason Marvel is changing some of its characters suddenly--Falcon has taken over as Captain America, and a female Thor--is the Kirby lawsuit that might be heard by the Supreme Court. It doesn't matter to me either way because I doubt that Hemsworth is going to be leaving the role, so the new Thor is, for now, confined to the comic books only. Also, I really like female characters so a new female Thor is fine by me--I'd even like to see a Hot Toys version to go with my Hemsworth.

There's a rumor that the reason Marvel is changing some of its characters suddenly--Falcon has taken over as Captain America, and a female Thor--is the Kirby lawsuit that might be heard by the Supreme Court. It doesn't matter to me either way because I doubt that Hemsworth is going to be leaving the role, so the new Thor is, for now, confined to the comic books only. Also, I really like female characters so a new female Thor is fine by me--I'd even like to see a Hot Toys version to go with my Hemsworth.

If that is the case, I hope Disney pays out the ass. I loathe Disney as they are the anti-Christ in my opinion. :lecture

Back