1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

I was carrying too much stuff already ... by the time I got back it was gone... :(

:lol

Are u sure, there wasn't even a blur or the flash of a pair of eyes where it was before :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

I'm hoping we get a Celtic PO this week!!! Scar is due out soon....it would make sense to get Celty PO's up:lecture

wow i was hoping this would be out for pre order already so i could use my $20 off before the 31st **** Hot toys /SSC come on already

wow i was hoping this would be out for pre order already so i could use my $20 off before the 31st **** Hot toys /SSC come on already

They have another ten Iron Man figures to put out first.

lol , you know i like ironman all time favorite superheros but this movie sucked i must say i liked the suits

I hope they put up the PO soon I worry it will happen when Im not home and at work... Then it well sell out... After Robocop went as fast as he did anything could happen...

I just rewatched AVP and the mask seems a little to big, especially around the mouth area. I also feel that something is not right with the hair, it seems perhaps a bit to thick and I'm not sure if the braid colours are right either, but I may be wrong.

I just rewatched AVP and the mask seems a little to big, especially around the mouth area. I also feel that something is not right with the hair, it seems perhaps a bit to thick and I'm not sure if the braid colours are right either, but I may be wrong.

they always change the mask though ,but the the braid colors are a little off but the dreds look good im glad they fixed the dreds on scar because before it did not look that great

554947_535002289906092_465907313_n.jpg

i like black lenses. that is a really lucky tsang blindness.
even if once i'm into movie proper silver eyes, i can just take silver paint and fix it.

Scar had silver lenses as well, I dunno why people aren't complaining about him. :lol Come to think of it, the original HT Scar figure had the proper color.

I don't complain cuz HTs helmets sucks. Replacements are inevitable.

interesting

Last edited:

Scar had silver lenses as well, I dunno why people aren't complaining about him. :lol Come to think of it, the original HT Scar figure had the proper color.

So true. Original HT Scar had plastic see through with a mesh pattern under it. It was the most accurate HT Predator lens but on a terrible bio. I prefer silver lenses on the AVp Preds. Makes them stand out more.

This should be up for preorder this week I hope since Scar has been released. I can't wait for this guy.

After Celtic goes up for pre-order how long do you guys think it'll take for him to come out? Since they can take most of Scar's armor and just apply it to Celtic, I wouldn't imagine it'd take the 8-9 months of waiting that we had to do with Scar.

6-7 months maybe? Less?

I remember when it used to take five to six months for an HT figure to be released. Crazy.

I remember when it used to take five to six months for an HT figure to be released. Crazy.

Guess I was being too optimistic.

Since Scar turned out pretty meh for the price I expect Celtic to has at least melted wrist blades, BD mask and BD chest armor.
MAYBE the hologram of the pyramid, similar to Classic.
Would not agree for a lesser set.

Back