1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Guess I was being too optimistic.

It could happen; the AVP Predators are more similar to eachother than any other figures HT has done. Having that said, you never know. They might just delay it for some Iron Man-related reason.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

It could happen; the AVP Predators are more similar to eachother than any other figures HT has done. Having that said, you never know. They might just delay it for some Iron Man-related reason.

This will probably be the likely case... won't surprise me if they make all 42 suits.

Either way, I'll have Scar to enjoy in the mean time until Celtic and Chopper arrive.

If you think about it, you could buy 3 Scars and commission someone like TD to make the Celtic and Chopper masks and then you would have the trio much quicker!

At least Celtic since Chopper has a few more unique parts to him (i.e. the back skulls and huge side wrist blades).

If you think about it, you could buy 3 Scars and commission someone like TD to make the Celtic and Chopper masks and then you would have the trio much quicker!

At least Celtic since Chopper has a few more unique parts to him (i.e. the back skulls and huge side wrist blades).
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU[/ame]

Both Chopper and Celtic has many unique parts.
Also those are not a huge side wrist blades but simple (and completely pointless) maul-like blades.
Tho I can see where you come from... bashing '87s Predator out of Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

Both Chopper and Celtic has many unique parts.
Also those are not a huge side wrist blades but simple (and completely pointless) maul-like blades.
Tho I can see where you come from... bashing '87s Predator out of Classic.

Besides the mask and possibly his gun, what else is different between Scar and Celtic?

So it's a safe bet this one won't have an unmasked sculpt since it's not in the film, right?

So it's a safe bet this one won't have an unmasked sculpt since it's not in the film, right?

Probably if they follow the trend they started with the Super Predators.

Can't believe that was three years ago...

I don't think he'll go up for PO any time soon.

They need to sell out Scar first, it'll take a month or... three.

They need to sell out Scar first, it'll take a month or... three.

Very possible. I think they kind of went in backwards order here. They should've started off with the Celtic. The Scar is too similar to the classic predator mask that it just doesn't stand out. The body armor is nice, but the Celtic gives you all that plus a unique style bio mask.

I was rewatching Predator 2, I think he makes an appearance in that too! At least his biomask does, or maybe it just looks very similar... It's at the end when Danny Glover is surrounded by the pack.

I was rewatching Predator 2, I think he makes an appearance in that too! At least his biomask does, or maybe it just looks very similar... It's at the end when Danny Glover is surrounded by the pack.

Most likely Gort or possibly Ram but the Gort bio looks closer.

Most likely Gort or possibly Ram but the Gort bio looks closer.

Man, I didn't know they all had names! LOL

I quick googled Gort and it looks like him

Gort or Guardian as hes called by some, that mask design was a concept for the predator 1 film that wasnt used. God could you imagine classic predator wearing that in the film ugh.

Hopefully we'll see the pre order on this sometime in the month of September. If they are waiting till the Scar sells out then it may be never LOL.

They should have started off with the Celtic, the only way I would get the Scar is if I already had the Celtic.

Well we finally got the General Zod man of steel preorder that was long anticipated so perhaps it's time for the Celtic predator preorder.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you awaiting the preorder for the Celtic have gotten the new Scar 2.0?

Well we finally got the General Zod man of steel preorder that was long anticipated so perhaps it's time for the Celtic predator preorder.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you awaiting the preorder for the Celtic have gotten the new Scar 2.0?

got my scar.love it.

Back