1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Mine arrives tomorrow along with the City Hunter. It will be a good day for Preds!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

A wise move Snake. :hi5:

Also congrats to all who recently got Celtic and I hope your Celtic Predator arrives soon crazypredator2. :pray:

thanks bro, I do too, of all the times to get snow in Georgia it had to be the day before delivery day.

thanks bro, I do too, of all the times to get snow in Georgia it had to be the day before delivery day.

No problem mate.

I have seen the weather you guys are getting and I feel sorry for the people trying to travel in that. Surprisingly there has been no snow here as of yet but we can get snow in April sometimes.

No problem mate.

I have seen the weather you guys are getting and I feel sorry for the people trying to travel in that. Surprisingly there has been no snow here as of yet but we can get snow in April sometimes.
this has been the coldest winter in Georgia in a few years,but now with snow, my water has been frozen over a week now.you have celtic coming sidious?

this has been the coldest winter in Georgia in a few years,but now with snow, my water has been frozen over a week now.you have celtic coming sidious?

Sorry to hear that mate and I hope that the weather takes a turn for the better.

Yep I sure do. :hi5:

I have him on PO with a UK retailer so I think he should arrive soon. It is usually 4-6 weeks after an item hits the States that they come over here.

Sorry to hear that mate and I hope that the weather takes a turn for the better.

Yep I sure do. :hi5:

I have him on PO with a UK retailer so I think he should arrive soon. It is usually 4-6 weeks after an item hits the States that they come over here.
it's suppose to start warming up Friday and rain. the celtic will be worth the wait for both of us. the new elder is going to be the hardest for me to wait for, man they blowed this one out of the park with that 2nd improved headsculpt for sure.

it's suppose to start warming up Friday and rain. the celtic will be worth the wait for both of us. the new elder is going to be the hardest for me to wait for, man they blowed this one out of the park with that 2nd improved headsculpt for sure.

That is good to hear.

Yep Celtic will be worth the wait and Elder is looking badass but like you say Elder is a while away yet but I'm looking forward to that day when I open him up. :yess:

That is good to hear.

Yep Celtic will be worth the wait and Elder is looking badass but like you say Elder is a while away yet but I'm looking forward to that day when I open him up. :yess:
I just wish elder came with a cool diorama base or maybe an alien queen trophy skull or something. I mite give him Celtic's base.

I just wish elder came with a cool diorama base or maybe an alien queen trophy skull or something. I mite give him Celtic's base.

Sounds cool.

And I agree it would be nice if HT gave us a cool looking diorama base or a great item like an Alien skull but we shall see.

Sounds cool.

And I agree it would be nice if HT gave us a cool looking diorama base or a great item like an Alien skull but we shall see.

just found and bought a 1/6 ht aliens xenomorph skull on ebay that came w/ the old original hot toys bd city hunter, now my new elder will have something to hold ,when he cames out, glad I checked ebay.

just found and bought a 1/6 ht aliens xenomorph skull on ebay that came w/ the old original hot toys bd city hunter, now my new elder will have something to hold ,when he cames out, glad I checked ebay.

That was a very wise move my friend.

You didn't waste any time did you? :clap

That was a very wise move my friend.

You didn't waste any time did you? :clap

no I didn't., I search ebay daily for such things. first one of these I've seen come up on ebay in a while, I've seen recast of it on ebay ,but not any originals, till now.

no I didn't., I search ebay daily for such things. first one of these I've seen come up on ebay in a while, I've seen recast of it on ebay ,but not any originals, till now.

And you have been rewarded greatly.

And I also scan through eBay daily for some stuff and obviously the more you do it the better chance you have of getting what you are after.

Got my beastie today through my local B&M. A couple of quick an' dirty pics;

Celtic_1.jpg
Celtic_2.jpg

I've always loved this guy for his unique bio mask, and it's so great to have this in hand. In a way, he's also the least troublesome HT Predator I've gotten. No overly stiff joints or other little annoyances you often get. Everything went together really well and his removable armor piece works easily and seamlessly, too. He looks fantastic on his base. Existential revenge! :yess:

Mine arrived today :yess: If I didn’t already have Scar I would have been more than happy with just Celtic on his own . He is awesome!

Took a quick photo with scar from my phone. Was busy attaching the legs on to the Spider Gremlin :gah:

Loot 046.jpg

I sold my scar predator, celtic is the one for me.

It does seem like Celtic is the favorite of the two,is it just because everyone likes Celtic better or is the figure itself better?

Back