1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Hell yea! Dead grid like it should have been.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Pics just went up on Facebook and the BASE. KICKS. ***.

1385107_10151672986017344_1221259058_n.jpg

1375982_10151672986022344_453989898_n.jpg

I'll call it "how it should have ended." :rock On another note, look how good that Grid Alien sculpt is. I think Tsang would be able to do a pretty decent job if new Xeno figures were made.

Right half of the chest armor and shoulder bell are removable too. :yess:

1382049_10151672985682344_1993376947_n.jpg

Also interesting that Celtic comes with the forearm blades. The original figure had them, so maybe that's why they kept them.

1381902_10151672986182344_1337424957_n.jpg

The forearm blades are a nice touch but inaccurate just like mcfarlane did, only chopper should have them.

Hmmm... I am actually like it and may PO!
Always wanted ultimate Celtic isntead of stupid Scar.

___

Will sell the base since I have this one (still unpainted tho):

Hot Toys MMS221 1/6th scale Collectible Figure Alien vs. Predator Celtic Predator

Alien vs. Predator, the crossover movie between the two dangerous extraterrestrial species, has been very popular among their fans since its release. Following the release of Scar Predator, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Figure from the Alien vs. Predator movie.

The movie-accurate Celtic Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, featuring his detachable signature light-up face mask, a battle damaged version of the face mask, highly detailed body armor, weapons and a rocky ground-like figure stage.

Specifications:

Product Code: MMS221
Product Name: Celtic Predator
Height Approximately: 35cm tall
Points of Articulations: 22

Special Features: specially crafted based on imageof Celtic Predator in the movie, featuring two exchangeable face mask, highly detailed body armor, weapons and a rocky ground-like figure stand

ArtistsHead Sculpted by n/a
Head Painted by n/a
Head Art Directed by n/a

The 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Celtic Predator in the Alien vs. Predator movie
- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of approximately 14 inches/ 35 cm tall
- Over 22 points of articulations
- Net on body and left & right arms
- One (1) pair of interchangeable mandibles
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) right palm for holding spear or shuriken
- One (1) left palm for holding dagger

Weapons:
- One (1) articulated shoulder cannon
- One (1) extendable spear
- One (1) metal dagger with sheath
- One (1) pair of long blades attachable to forearm armor
- One (1) shuriken
- One (1) shuriken with blades

Accessories:
- One (1) detachable face mask with LED light-up function
- One (1) detachable battle damaged face mask with LED light-up function
- One (1) pair of forearm armor with six (6) interchangeable wrist metal blades of different lengths on the right and net launcher on the left
- One (1) removable chest armor
- One (1) back armor
- One (1) pair of shoulder armor with straps
- One (1) pair of thigh armor
- One (1) pair of leg armor
- Leather-like skirt with waist band
- One (1) rocky ground-like figure stand with sculpted skull and alien head

Artists:
- Figure and Stand Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
- Figure and Stand Painted by Joseph Tsang

Release date: Q1-Q2, 2014

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for face mask. Button cells are required

Alien vs. Predator TM & © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.

© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

PD1382072193pQ4.jpg

PD1382072177p1I.jpg

PD1382072197lvh.jpg

PD1382072190dMr.jpg

PD13820721859Ez.jpg

PD13820721525x8.jpg

PD1382072162Abz.jpg

PD1382072159GMY.jpg

PD13820721554A2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys MMS221 1/6th scale Collectible Figure Alien vs. Predator Celtic Predator

PD1382072172EO2.jpg

PD1382072174flt.jpg

PD13820721808zC.jpg

PD1382072188MS6.jpg

PD1382072168jSA.jpg

PD138207216406E.jpg

PD1382072166vGQ.jpg

PD1382072201OQp.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS221 1/6th scale Collectible Figure Alien vs. Predator Celtic Predator

Nice one, now delete it :lol

Really awesome! Will go pe-order it soon!
But this time the Celtic price is high, around USD225...

Wow, they surpassed themselves in terms of giving it cool ****.

Im aspiring to get a Scar, but one thing is going to really annoy me now. Celtic has a awesome base, Scar does not. Now if i want to have the trio stood together there wont be uniformity!

However, give us a Grid Alien 2.0 and have it come with a dead celtic base and id forget getting the AVP trio and just get Grid and Celtic

give us a Grid Alien 2.0 and have it come with a dead celtic base and I'd forget getting the trio

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Xym1bE2x8[/ame]

Unless the first post in the other thread gets updated with all the pics I say keep this one. It conforms to the usual official thread format, has the MMS number etc.

..they did change the face sculpt! or the paint. anyway it looks different from scar. excellent.
p.s. tsang has a real success with avp predators. strange. they rule as much as his original predators suck.
p.p.s. he even doesn't have that stupid forehead anderson mark )

Wow - they gave us a lot more than I expected! Wonder if this will be a lot more than Scar which was generic in extras by comparison.

this looks awesome!! i missed out on the original, so pumped to add this guy to the collection

So, not to be negative but is there any chance we'll actually see this in 2014? I know they say 1st-2nd qtr and a lot of this figure is basically already cast fron Scar but we are talking HT here. I'm hopefull but the new Thor is coming out soon and I'm sure they will turn their full attention to that line and the new Captain America movie (not sure when that comes out)...again.

Last edited:

loving this celtic, will be mine for sure.

So, not to be negative but is there any chance we'll actually see this in 2014? I know they say 1st-2nd qtr and a lot of this figure is basically already cast fron Scar but we are talking HT here. I'm hopefull but the new Thor is coming out soon and I'm sure they will turn their full attention to that line and the new Captain America movie (not sure when that comes out)...again.

I'm sure it'll be out 2014 but 1st-2nd qtr should be read as 3rd-4th qtr.

Thor will get 2 figures max and so will Captain America. No, as usual most of their attention will be on Iron Man.

Back