1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

I plan to have one display of the old avp preds and another of the new one. The new ones haven't made me dislike the old ones at all. It is OK to like both...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

why dont you buy 2 scar and upgrade celtic mask to figure?
easy to make cheap too
The celtic mask may be a fixture to the head itself like the Predators line. Also the wrist gauntlets are different as is the ab armor and skull trophies. And of course there is the base. And if they want to go movie accurate the plasma canon will be different. By the time youve bought these extras you may aswell of just bought Celtic

8459_429547347149647_567067381_n.jpg

It's coming with two Bio Masks and a head sculpt. No hologram pyramid though. :(

Got some little update here.

Last edited:

Cool, two masks and a face underneath. I can definitely get down with it

:gah:

Why did I have to see this. After saying that I had no interest in Celtic or Chopper I'm now overly surprised with the two masks and a full face reveal.

My resistance has taken a hammer blow with this announcement.

come on celtic can't wait.

Maybe that picture is misleading and they have just used Scars head as we never seen Celtic or Choppers faces in AVP so who is to say that they look identical to Scar?

Maybe that picture is misleading and they have just used Scars head as we never seen Celtic or Choppers faces in AVP so who is to say that they look identical to Scar?

Same but without the Scar:lol

I wonder if the right side of his chest armor will be removable and if he will come with a pair of melted wrist blades? Can't tell if the blades in the pic are melted or not

Same but without the Scar:lol

I wonder if the right side of his chest armor will be removable and if he will come with a pair of melted wrist blades? Can't tell if the blades in the pic are melted or not

:lol

Exactly buddy. Both pussies were handed their *** by Grid. They are not worthy.

when !!!!!! i didnt notice the mask this morning

:lol

Exactly buddy. Both pussies were handed their *** by Grid. They are not worthy.

I'm sticking with the idea that Grid was over-worthy. :lol Other Aliens in that movie practically killed themselves, Grid was probably raised on Xeno 'roids and PCP.

I'm sticking with the idea that Grid was over-worthy. :lol Other Aliens in that movie practically killed themselves, Grid was probably raised on Xeno 'roids and PCP.

Yea his tail was much longer than the rest of the Xeno's...... Kinda a reverse roid thing.

Chopper went ou like a B - always watch your back when Aliens are around!

Celtic was taken out because he didn't seal the deal on the grid. Little too cocky!

That or the lazy writing just got those two out of the way so our hero pred - Scar, who got preggers so to speak by a face hugger could last until nearly the end:lol At least he was taken out by a queen!

Eh, you'd think bashing Grid through three pillars and throwing him through the floor would've "sealed the deal." There was something seriously wrong (or seriously right) with Grid.

Yes, that net that gave him his grid marks really pissed him off:)

2 masks and a head sculpt?
Hmmmm I wasn't sure how much I wanted him at first.
Damn now I want it again. I wish they could have made a head sculpt for poor Falconer and Tracker! But oh well.

Back