1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I think you've done a great job there, id be happy with that.

Thanks man, I realized I put the main gun on the wrong side after getting the Hot Toys version (which lets you move it to either side I suppose), but that's what the instructions called for :|

Late to the party but I'm so glad I shelled out the cash once this was placed in the clearance section. My very first Hot Toys 1/6 figure. I have always been a fan of War Machine and my favorite color is blue so this was a no brainer :rotfl

Hopefully once I'm done with moving I can post some pictures of it on my shelf :clap

I check thesent forums daily and really need to start posting more often lol. Anyway, I'm glad to see this thread bumped. I have Iron Patriot coming in tomorrow's mail and can't wait to get it, even more after reading these comments and seeing everyone's pictures. Got him for what I think is a solid deal at 200.00 shipped.

IP is a great figure. I sold mine, bought AoU War Machine, now won't shell out the cash for the same figure but the pics look great.

Just watched Iron Man 3 again this evening and my first thought was to take a look at the aftermarket for this guy. Amazed that he goes for such low prices. If I didn't have so much other stuff lined up I'd be adding the Patriot to my shelves for sure. Terrific looking figure.

Just watched Iron Man 3 again this evening and my first thought was to take a look at the aftermarket for this guy. Amazed that he goes for such low prices. If I didn't have so much other stuff lined up I'd be adding the Patriot to my shelves for sure. Terrific looking figure.

He was the second one I bought after picking up my Mark 46. The only issue I have is the "release" for his legs is very sensitive so he's very frustrating to pose because his legs just fold randomly. That's the risk you take buying them used I guess.

He was the second one I bought after picking up my Mark 46. The only issue I have is the "release" for his legs is very sensitive so he's very frustrating to pose because his legs just fold randomly. That's the risk you take buying them used I guess.

Mine is the same and I got him new think it might be a common problem with this figure . He is on a stand with his friends so its ok for me .

40953700791_b716c4a71a_z.jpg

Mine is the same and I got him new think it might be a common problem with this figure . He is on a stand with his friends so its ok for me .

40953700791_b716c4a71a_z.jpg

Good to know. Great arrangement you have there! I have all but War Machine Mark II. I'm waiting to find a decently priced AoU version, but it seems to be not nearly as plentiful as the Iron Man 3 version.

Good to know. Great arrangement you have there! I have all but War Machine Mark II. I'm waiting to find a decently priced AoU version, but it seems to be not nearly as plentiful as the Iron Man 3 version.

This figure and aou war machine are two of the three metal figures I have because of how cheap I got them. I love the look of the iron patriot. For some reason it’s never held any value. I got it for under two hundred on eBay shortly after it came out. I also won aou war machine for 150 last year. I had the civil war version on pre order but could not pass up on 150.

How are your Iron patriots holding up? Is this the first Diecast that hot toys made (since it's labeled D-01?)

I like this figure and I considering getting it, but isn't this really old? I'm still fairly new to collecting, and currently the "oldest" hot toy in my collection came out in 2016.

Thanks so much guys,

Last edited:
How are you Iron patriots holding up? Is this the first Diecast that hot toys made (since it's labeled D-01?)

I like this figure and I considering getting it, but isn't this really old? I'm still fairly new to collecting, and currently the "oldest" hot toy in my collection came out in 2016.

Thanks so much guys,

Mine is fine, I'm his (at least) second owner. He sits ina glass shelf all day, so I'm not sure what kind of damage could be done, but he's great. All my Iron Man figures are.

Back