1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this figure selling for so low? Is it because its not a Tony Stark armor suit?

I'm kinda glad it is, with the OnesixthBruce debacle I may have to buy one to replace the one on "perma-order" that seem to be forever just arriving and shipping soon........

I'm kinda glad it is, with the OnesixthBruce debacle I may have to buy one to replace the one on "perma-order" that seem to be forever just arriving and shipping soon........

I've got one for sale $240 shipped. I opened it photographed it put the batteries in for photo and then took them out. I have the brown shipper as well.

Finally ordered this. I'm well happy. The reviews I've seen make this figure look even more awesome! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broke out my IP accessories today in order to switch up the pose on my figure. Wanted to use the saluting hand.

Mine has turned pink. :slap Anyone else have this problem?

It should be noted that this hand has never seen the light of day and has been stored in the box in a climate controlled environment.

24531928251_89fbb75b9c_b.jpg

24246390289_1ffc0620bc_b.jpg

Damn, I'll go check on mine, that's crazy that it faded while in the box, what paint does HT use??? their products are to expensive to have these issues:slap

Damn, I'll go check on mine, that's crazy that it faded while in the box, what paint does HT use??? their products are to expensive to have these issues:slap

Who knows man, but it has to be a reaction to the rubber used for the hand. It is the only hand that is rubber and the only one that has this issue. :dunno

Who knows man, but it has to be a reaction to the rubber used for the hand. It is the only hand that is rubber and the only one that has this issue. :dunno

Your likely right, I just checked on mine and I have the articulated hands on mine which are all hard plastic, no issues, I have the other hands stored away in the box and can't be bothered to dig it out, sorry.

Broke out my IP accessories today in order to switch up the pose on my figure. Wanted to use the saluting hand.

Mine has turned pink. :slap Anyone else have this problem?

It should be noted that this hand has never seen the light of day and has been stored in the box in a climate controlled environment.

24531928251_89fbb75b9c_b.jpg

24246390289_1ffc0620bc_b.jpg

yup! i've seen this on 2 or 3 different figures... including mine.

Happened to mine.I noticed it when I was looking it over to sell it. I'm thinking they all will eventually.

A while back I picked up a scale model of Iron Patriot to build and paint not really knowing what I was getting into. I built a bunch of scale model airplanes over the years, but this was quite a bit different with the detail in it. Took over 50 hours of masking and painting with metallic blue\red rattlecan. In hindsight I wished I had invested in an airbrush, because it never came out as well as I'd hoped. I overlooked the blue panels beneath his shoulder pads unfortunately.

I used the Hot Toys diecast photos for the paint scheme, since they were so well illustrated. The entire time I sat there wishing I had just bought the Hot Toys figure, but didn't want to spend $300+.

Of course I caved in and bought one finally from a member here for a great price (stuck in Baltimore, thanks Jonas). I'm giddy like a school girl in anticipation, heh. Already have a few other pre-orders in too, so the addiction begins :)

Here's some pics of my rattle-can job.

02.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

A while back I picked up a scale model of Iron Patriot to build and paint not really knowing what I was getting into. I built a bunch of scale model airplanes over the years, but this was quite a bit different with the detail in it. Took over 50 hours of masking and painting with metallic blue\red rattlecan. In hindsight I wished I had invested in an airbrush, because it never came out as well as I'd hoped. I overlooked the blue panels beneath his shoulder pads unfortunately.

I used the Hot Toys diecast photos for the paint scheme, since they were so well illustrated. The entire time I sat there wishing I had just bought the Hot Toys figure, but didn't want to spend $300+.

Of course I caved in and bought one finally from a member here for a great price (stuck in Baltimore, thanks Jonas). I'm giddy like a school girl in anticipation, heh. Already have a few other pre-orders in too, so the addiction begins :)

Here's some pics of my rattle-can job.

View attachment 240511View attachment 240512View attachment 240513

I think you've done a great job there, id be happy with that.

Back