1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY got around to unboxing this guy cause I've been battling the flu...awesome figure from top to bottom. My only complaint relates to the nameplate on the base; it should have "Iron Patriot" in large lettering and IM3 in small. I'd rather the base advertise the suit instead of the movie.

image.jpg

This is a wonderful looking figure but I'm a bit confused as to why this goes almost under 50-100 dollars on the aftermarket

This is a wonderful looking figure but I'm a bit confused as to why this goes almost under 50-100 dollars on the aftermarket

:dunnoThe only thing I can figure is the lack of screen time and not doing anything memorable. I picked up IP (for $259.00 I might add:yess:) based on how cool of a design it is period. It's the armor that started me down this never ending road of Iron Man.:lol

:dunnoThe only thing I can figure is the lack of screen time and not doing anything memorable. I picked up IP (for $259.00 I might add:yess:) based on how cool of a design it is period. It's the armor that started me down this never ending road of Iron Man.:lol

:dunno

I guess :lol

Its still a sexy looking figure. That's a great deal you got him for. 51 bucks below retail.

Nice shot, rook! :clap What filters did you use?

Also, just curious, does anyone know how much the shoulder cannon parted out is worth? Is $30 shipped a fair asking price?

Back