1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this figure :) Great shots everybody :clap

17257788125_05c05844e1_k.jpg

Beautiful shot Keith:clap:clap:clap

Changed up the pose... gonna change his right hand to a repulsor hand as well, and probably the light-up head sculpt, may drop him a bit as well to add urgency to the "run/dash" :wink1:

I've had this figure for a little while and initially had him in a basic museum pose. After looking at him for a few days I found the figure to be a little light in the hip area, meaning not beefy enough; I don't know, it seems to be too slender from the lower torso down and a little top heavy. Anyone else find this to be true? After changing the pose to one with the legs slightly bent I found it to be a big improvement.

Has anyone attempted taking this guy apart? I'd like some advice on how to do it without wrecking it. I know there's two covered screw holes on his back but the caps are so tightly fitted. Is that the only way? Thing is, his light up switch on his back has pushed in as though the glue has just failed holding it.

I just ordered Iron Patriot (1st Hot Toys figure!) and wanted to pair him with a Cap shield like I've seen some others do. They seem to have a variety of different paint finishes. Anyone have any advice on where to get one and which to get?

I just ordered Iron Patriot (1st Hot Toys figure!) and wanted to pair him with a Cap shield like I've seen some others do. They seem to have a variety of different paint finishes. Anyone have any advice on where to get one and which to get?

Buy the diecast shield. Either Golden Age or AoU. There are also some cheaper 3rd party ones on ebay. I wonder if AoU shield will stick to the figure since it has a magnet, has anyone tried?

Buy the diecast shield. Either Golden Age or AoU. There are also some cheaper 3rd party ones on ebay. I wonder if AoU shield will stick to the figure since it has a magnet, has anyone tried?

Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose Hot Toys sells 'parts' anywhere do they? I'd have to buy the AoU Cap figure and steal his?

Back