1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet pic! Mine was delivered today, can't wait to get home and check him out.

That photo is sick. I wish he came with two mini guns though. Does the one he have only fit one arm or both?

Very nice pic.
I can't wait for mine from ebay.

Cool pic, Yoshi!

Thanks all! More pics on my IG:series209
So tempted to get Mk42 now.

@Lexi, his forearm turret only fits one arm.

Thanks all! More pics on my IG:series209
So tempted to get Mk42 now.

@Lexi, his forearm turret only fits one arm.

That shot is great....and I already gave into the temptation...Mark 42 will be here Monday!
(Hey...I had to order something I knew wasn't going to be rotting offshore on the boat for six months... :) )

Post some more shots please Yoshi!

Got a coupon for the Iron Patriot about a week ago during the 12 days. The figure was wait listed so I called Sideshow and they not only got me a figure but they applied the coupon. I got it at a great price and free shipping.

tumblr_nhv99ttmTI1r3z34no1_1280.jpg

Finally Bought a detolf had 4 hot toys iron man's sitting in their boxes some close to a year. this and 42 definitely the new favorites.
added the flag to top him off.
IMG_0564.JPG

Does any have any problems with the light up buttons? The one on mine, on his back kinda pushes in and gets difficult to turn off. To the point where I'm having to use a pin. Any fix?

Finally Bought a detolf had 4 hot toys iron man's sitting in their boxes some close to a year. this and 42 definitely the new favorites.
added the flag to top him off.
View attachment 157261
Thanks for the picture! Could you show another pick of both in the shelf? I would like to know if there is enough space to get a mandarin in the same shelf.

Back