1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46_s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

45_s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyone else notice that this Iron Patriot has a different base than in the prototype photos?

"Head sculpt with helmet with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as Iron Patriot in the movie" :D

I like the new base more as well. I don't like the foot "cradles" on the prototype stands.

Much like I'm not fond of them on the Hall of Armor stands.

Yeah, I hope that they end up using the mms base, I hate how the protos have the light up feature on the side, I feel like it is lighting up an environment that does not even exist not the actual figure.

Im actually putting off this one and get the MK 42 first and hopefully get this one second... Idk if that sounds like a good plan after seeing so much interest in this tho..

Hey guys, so I'm getting into this hot toy IM obsession a little late but want to grab iron patriot now. I see SS has him on PO for $310 plus shipping & I found someone selling a PO on eBay for $310 shipping included from china I believe. So my question is: is there any difference from getting a North American release as opposed to one coming from Asia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back