1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, love any scene when Rockwell dances. If you haven't seen it, this is a must-see!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8KPyk-8aYk[/ame]

I think he would have had to have been done in the first pass at the line...when the movie was still the newest in the franchise...they may go back and get some older characters out of the movies, but I am sure we would see Iron Whiplash and the different military drones before they would ever produce a Justin Hammer...and I don't think any except for whiplash are coming...

I got this with $25 off before the film came out so that's really holding me back from cancelling my pre-order... There are newer figures that were announced after that coupon was available that I want more but I guess I can still pose IP with my Mark VII, War Machine, and Mark 42 somehow, even though he didn't do that much in the movie.

Picked Up Iron Man 3 On 3D Blu Ray after work today and watching the Deleted/extended scenes. LOL Iron Patriots gets torn a new one on the "Fashion Police" extra

Not to forget this:

IM3_IP_zps7094f2d1.png

:D

What happens with Iron Patriot? I wish I was back home in Fiji to get this! Seems like the movie released earlier for you guys. I think the US release is next month.

Last edited:
Yeah in the comic Killian was just a scientist who offed himself.

I like what they did with his character in movie. I really want a figure of him.

I wonder if this will be delayed long or have a on time release like the Tony Stark Figured did. hopefully everything stays on time with the IM3 line

I hope so too, but with this figure being the first Diecast, it might take it a little longer?

I haven't PO this one yet. But it's a must have for me. I might go for it after my last flex payment for Tony. I'm really curious to see how these die cast figures turn out.

Back