1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look! It's a bird! It's a plane!

401910_464664636951110_1669219646_n.jpg

Looks like the same Cheadle face from the last armor.

Is it just me or does the head look a little thin in this first picture compared to the second? Is it the angle of the shots or what?
htironpatriotfig1-1363935862.jpg

tumblr_mn9928R0Mq1snogyzo4_1280.jpg

I really like the look of the head in the second one, the first just doesn't seem right to me. Like the proportion is off or something.

After watching the movie, I am now going to preorder IP. It's definitely one of the 'stars' of the movie, along w/ the Mark 42.

I wish this came with a James Badge Dale sculpt instead of a Don Cheadle one. Needs a handgun, too. :(

I still havent decided which one to get between this and the war machine mark 2. Im leaning more to this one since it looks unique and will look good to the bright mark 42.

What about you guys, which one will you get? will you get both? reasons?

I still havent decided which one to get between this and the war machine mark 2. Im leaning more to this one since it looks unique and will look good to the bright mark 42.

Same here. I preordered both but still considering if I should give up on one since the designs are the same except for the colors.

Can't wait to see this figure in a couple of weeks at SDCC. I wonder if we'll get to handle them at all to check out the diecast. Probably not.

I had both on preorder but decided to cancel the WM MK2. Couldn’t justify handing over money for the same figure with simply another paint job. Plus, it not being in the movie helps ease the pain of not having it on my shelf.

I had both on preorder but decided to cancel the WM MK2. Couldn’t justify handing over money for the same figure with simply another paint job. Plus, it not being in the movie helps ease the pain of not having it on my shelf.

Yeah that is why im more into the IP, but i already have the milk warmachine so the suit being in the movie or not doesnt mean that much to me. Although for this one, it is difficult because i like both equally, the unique Merica paintjob and the classic dark grey, grey war machine.

Bump...no love for the Patriot?

If anyone has pics of IP at SDCC pls post em'...greatly appreciated!

Yeah that is why im more into the IP, but i already have the milk warmachine so the suit being in the movie or not doesnt mean that much to me. Although for this one, it is difficult because i like both equally, the unique Merica paintjob and the classic dark grey, grey war machine.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I don't really want this war machine...I'd rather have version 1 with his bulk and weapons. IP looks to be much better fitted to the slimmer suit look.

The diecast looks like it will be more sturdy than the other regular material but I guess we'll have to wait.....oh the anticipation. I think I want it :yess:

Here's some video taken at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con showing the Hot Toys Iron Patriot (starts at 4m21s into the video).

I've got mine on Preorder. I'm curious how the die-cast version will differ in relation to the plastic Iron Man I had gotten from Hot Toys before.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c54Cl8Wp2io"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c54Cl8Wp2io[/ame]

Back