1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, is HT planning to release more Diecast IM from 1, 2 and Avengers? Cuz so far, all the Diecast IM are from IM3. And will they release a normal MMS IM from 3 at all?

Just out of curiosity, is HT planning to release more Diecast IM from 1, 2 and Avengers? Cuz so far, all the Diecast IM are from IM3. And will they release a normal MMS IM from 3 at all?

There making Igor an MMS.
Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-3-Igor-MMS-Series.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

This could be said about every suit aside from IP and 42. At this point you're buying it because it's awesome, not because of anything that happened in the movie.

After seeing the movie,

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the movie,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope. Didn't happen.

LOL that's what I thought. Such a bummer. Actually,

Spoiler Spoiler:

LOL that's what I thought. Such a bummer. Actually,

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still love the figure because it's so unique. So if I get anything from IM3 it would be IP and either the 42 or the Tony Stark figure.

The way I look at it, Tony Stark and Mark XLII complement each other. Just have these two on PO and it will probably stay that way.

Yup I agree. Just dropped a PO on Stark and Mark 42 as well as this guy. Even though he wasn't in much action, it was the definitive Rhodey suit for IM3 and I think it looks pretty nice.

Can't wait to see what the Mandarin looks like, but that's me done for the armours. (Unless I can find some extra cash for Silver Centurion)

Yeah, my problem with this guy from last night........

Spoiler Spoiler:

I mean seriously, could't have found 5 seconds of time to get that in the movie?:rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pozlp_wnkRk[/ame]

Last edited:
Yup I agree. Just dropped a PO on Stark and Mark 42 as well as this guy. Even though he wasn't in much action, it was the definitive Rhodey suit for IM3 and I think it looks pretty nice.

Can't wait to see what the Mandarin looks like, but that's me done for the armours. (Unless I can find some extra cash for Silver Centurion)

Agreed. I have Stark, 42 and IP on PO and don't think I'll be getting any other of the IM versions from the movie. I will absolutely consider other characters from the film if they are made.

The way I look at it, Tony Stark and Mark XLII complement each other. Just have these two on PO and it will probably stay that way.

I'm in the same boat. :hi5:

I was set on getting Iron Patriot and the XLII before the movie, and even right after the movie. But looking back, getting those two figures makes the most sense.

Back