1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

This will look great next to your other iron man figs! And just for the record I'm girl :wink1: Looking at your sig, looks like you and I have the same taste in figures. I'd love to see your collection!

Sorry for the mix up hope I did not offend. As for my taste well it's prety much anything Hot Toys related but I'm more of a Marvel Nut. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang it you guys I'm really trying to avoid this purchased but pictures look incredible.
I've been thinking the same for a while now. Haven't pulled the trigger on ordering him quite yet but I'm leaning towards it. The only other Iron Man suit I have is the diecast Mark XLII on pre-order but I think this would be a good companion piece for it.

I think that will be a killer display with IP & Mk42 together. I don't plan on posing them next to my other suits. Need to change it a bit.
I've been thinking the same for a while now. Haven't pulled the trigger on ordering him quite yet but I'm leaning towards it. The only other Iron Man suit I have is the diecast Mark XLII on pre-order but I think this would be a good companion piece for it.

I also have the mk42 Diecast on PO, these two will look so awesome together...both with their actual head sculpts on would look great and especially since they are both Diecast figures I reckon they'll really 'pop' on display

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

Sorry for the mix up hope I did not offend. As for my taste well it's prety much anything Hot Toys related but I'm more of a Marvel Nut. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha no worries :wave and the Avengers is what started my collecting so I'm loving all the figures from these phase 2 movies! AoU is gonna kill me though :thud: :lol

When I first saw the pics I thought it looked good, but after seeing it in the movie, it didn't really do anything for me. Much prefer Heart Breaker. Or Igor, just because it's so different. Though maybe I can hold off long enough to see some Hulk Buster pics before I decide on that ...

He really is a thing of beauty, really exudes mega high quality. I absolutely LOVE him :clap even the lights on him are awesome!
hope you can see that in these crappy pics :wink1:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I do wish he had a cooler role in the movie. Maybe we will see him next time around being a bit cooler.

I do wish he had a cooler role in the movie. Maybe we will see him next time around being a bit cooler.

I like the fact that he's the antithesis of Tony, straight laced, follows orders (he is a military man after all) & I loved the scenes of him looking for the mandarin & when Tony calls him up and they have the convo about the password (hilarious)
either way, I love the character Rhodey & Patriot & he's gonna look even more awesome when Diecast Mk42 arrives!

Thanks. Thank you very much. You have now made it nigh on impossible for me to avoid buying this! :p

Back