1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I thought as well. I just want to make sure HT is going to do that awesome advanced type of articulation through all their die cast line. I'm thinking more for Mark 42. If they're continuing with this one, chances are they'll continue with the 42. God forbid they regress to how the old ones work!

Don't think i can resist putting down a pre-order on this guy much longer! Will go nice next to the Mark 42, a shelf above the Mark 6 and War Machine Mark 1, dream teams!

Mine is on it's way from Hong Kong right now. Paid a little over retail but based on my War Machine, he'll be worth every penny. I'll post some pics next week.

Mine is on it's way from Hong Kong right now. Paid a little over retail but based on my War Machine, he'll be worth every penny. I'll post some pics next week.

Me & you are in a similar situation, mine was shipped from HK on Saturday & arrived in the UK on Sunday, it's just this minute gone through the customs inspection & is now being forwarded for UK processing :) so I may even get it this week, if so ill take pics this weekend (even though they won't be a patch on Jingobell or OMG)
I also paid a little over the odds but I feel it'll be worth it, this figure really seduced me & the pics sealed the deal

Don't think i can resist putting down a pre-order on this guy much longer! Will go nice next to the Mark 42, a shelf above the Mark 6 and War Machine Mark 1, dream teams!

I was trying to avoid pre ordering this and just getting MK42. If he is still up for pre order this Saturday I'll be pulling the trigger.

Me & you are in a similar situation, mine was shipped from HK on Saturday & arrived in the UK on Sunday, it's just this minute gone through the customs inspection & is now being forwarded for UK processing :) so I may even get it this week, if so ill take pics this weekend (even though they won't be a patch on Jingobell or OMG)
I also paid a little over the odds but I feel it'll be worth it, this figure really seduced me & the pics sealed the deal

Hmm for me that live in Jakarta still need to wait much longer could be 2-4 month later, I event haven't got my MOS :impatient:

got this today, my only gripe is i'm not too sure about the blue they used, maybe a little too dark, other than that its sexay!

Mine arrived this morning :hi5: not bad considering it was shipped from china on Saturday & sat in customs for two days.
Mandarin arrived yesterday & Man of steel arrives within a week. This is a great time for me, feels like Christmas lol.
Gonna have fun on Friday when I get the chance to play around with guy and get posing :yess:

Mine arrived this morning :hi5: not bad considering it was shipped from china on Saturday & sat in customs for two days.
Mandarin arrived yesterday & Man of steel arrives within a week. This is a great time for me, feels like Christmas lol.
Gonna have fun on Friday when I get the chance to play around with guy and get posing :yess:

So jealous man! Ive never ordered one from China direct, Who did you order off if you don't mind me asking? and did you get bitten with customs? :)

So jealous man! Ive never ordered one from China direct, Who did you order off if you don't mind me asking? and did you get bitten with customs? :)

This is my first time ordering a full on figure from china, I usually just order spare parts & accessories from china.
I think ive been lucky I haven't been asked for any money/charges or anything like that.
I'm not really sure how it works, I don't know if there is still a chance that ill get an invoice in the post or not?
Obviously I hope not!
I ordered from Timcent off of eBay, great seller, instant response to emails & super fast to post it as well, I would recommend
Him if you don't mind paying a bit more but are impatient & want your figures sooner rather than later:)

This is my first time ordering a full on figure from china, I usually just order spare parts & accessories from china.
I think ive been lucky I haven't been asked for any money/charges or anything like that.
I'm not really sure how it works, I don't know if there is still a chance that ill get an invoice in the post or not?
Obviously I hope not!
I ordered from Timcent off of eBay, great seller, instant response to emails & super fast to post it as well, I would recommend
Him if you don't mind paying a bit more but are impatient & want your figures sooner rather than later:)

Thanks for the reply mate :)

I ordered a Tumbler once from the US, and they wouldn't delivery it till i had paid customs charges so looks like you got away with it!

Yeah i wasn't planning on getting it... but it looks so good :p

So here's my new arrival :clap

he's still got a lot of his protective packaging on etc. at the moment, I'm not gonna have a chance to play about, pose and display until Friday but here's a couple of quick shots... image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So here's my new arrival :clap

he's still got a lot of his protective packaging on etc. at the moment, I'm not gonna have a chance to play about, pose and display until Friday but here's a couple of quick shots...View attachment 104194View attachment 104195View attachment 104196

Yes...he actually has decorated wear points...I am so afraid to touch War Machine Mark II so I don't scratch his perfect paint job...very glad to see Hot Toys went back to wear spots added to the figure...makes playing with all the Iron Man suits so much better...

Looks amazing. Mine took off from Hong Kong 2 days ago and tracking hasn't updated yet. I'm sure I won't see him until late next week but I'm getting antsy.

When my Figures are in Limbo I also get really antsy, I feel like they are at the mercy of the big bad world (sounds like I'm talking about kids :lol )
I got really worried when it was stuck in customs for a couple of days, But it was all good.
As an aside I Must say, he's a really heavy, substantial figure. Gonna be a lot of fun playing with him :clap

Back