1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what I'm doing.

I guess you misunderstood my use of "with". I meant my IP would look great beside or with the Hot Rod repaint, not my IP would look good repainted as Hot Rod.

I just ordered a Mark 2 for $250 shipped and I'm going to hold it until I figure out if Hot Toys is going to do Hot Rod.

If they don't I'll have it repainted, if they do I should be able to get my money back by selling it.

Ahh gotcha, would look cool for sure

Just waiting for OMG's photo thread to be posted, then I'll know this figure is on the way to us stateside soon. Once I see his thread pop up, that means I get my figure 3 weeks later. lol

cant wait longer...too cool! Instead Hottoys announced ridiculous rose hill stark

Well not to break your heart even more but I doubt they would release 3 armors in same month heart breaker and 42 will probably get pushed back. The already have different dates on sideshow. Hot toys japan is a little outdated they show I think they show the changes after the fact

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

arrggh! this iron man 3 toy line is like the movie...all tony stark and some iron man at the end..
:lol it's actually kind of true. The armors are taking a while but we've already gotten two Tony Stark figures (three actually if you count the Rose Hill figure). Only reason Midas came so fast was because of it being a straight re-paint of the Mark VII.

As for the Iron Patriot figure, I think the next Sideshow coupon I'll put an order in for him.

Of course, they can easily do (and almost certainly will) a Tank, Blue Steel, and Hot Rod with the figures already in production, and a power pose Peacemaker too or maybe adapt that into a real figure. If they do more suits they will probably be from the grouping with a repaint so they can get two releases out of it, there will be plenty of Iron Man by the time all this is done-

Originals:
Marks I - VI

Originals with one color variant:
1 Mark VII and Midas
2 Mark IIX and Piston
3 Mark IX and Python
4 Mark X and Tiger
5 Mark XI and Jack
6 Mark XII and Disco
7 Heartbreaker and Tank
8 Shotgun and Shades
9 Thumper and Gamma
10 Blue Steel and Silver Centurion
11 Red Snapper and Peacemaker
12 (War Machine 2/Iron Patriot) and Hot Rod

New Originals with no variant:
1 Nightclub
2 Sneaky
3 Igor
4 Starboost
5 Hammerhead
6 Bones
7 Mark 42

Variants with mixed parts of existing armors:
1 Mark XIII
2 Mark XIV
3 Casanova
4 Fiddler
5 Romeo
6 Southpaw

So out of 42 total armors: 24 are original, 12 repaints and 6 kitbashes

Of course, they can easily do (and almost certainly will) a Tank, Blue Steel, and Hot Rod with the figures already in production, and a power pose Peacemaker too or maybe adapt that into a real figure. If they do more suits they will probably be from the grouping with a repaint so they can get two releases out of it, there will be plenty of Iron Man by the time all this is done-

Originals:
Marks I - VI

Originals with one color variant:
1 Mark VII and Midas
2 Mark IIX and Piston
3 Mark IX and Python
4 Mark X and Tiger
5 Mark XI and Jack
6 Mark XII and Disco
7 Heartbreaker and Tank
8 Shotgun and Shades
9 Thumper and Gamma
10 Blue Steel and Silver Centurion
11 Red Snapper and Peacemaker
12 (War Machine 2/Iron Patriot) and Hot Rod

New Originals with no variant:
1 Nightclub
2 Sneaky
3 Igor
4 Starboost
5 Hammerhead
6 Bones
7 Mark 42

Variants with mixed parts of existing armors:
1 Mark XIII
2 Mark XIV
3 Casanova
4 Fiddler
5 Romeo
6 Southpaw

So out of 42 total armors: 24 are original, 12 repaints and 6 kitbashes

Give me Hulkbuster or give me death :lecture

I am having withdrawals here from not hearing anything about this release, Asian websites have this for April but don't know if its early or late april.

Back