1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im considering the mark 42 in place of this, honestly just bc im a much bigger fan of downey than cheadle in these movies. What do you guys think about the look of that compared to this? I almost which it were more red than gold.

Both will be stellar displayed in their own right, and both will have amazing articulation, paint apps & head sculpts.

What the 42 offers that the IP does not is swap out battle damage parts - which is huge imo.

If you're a big RDJ fan picking up the 42 release is a no brainer imo.

Well i wouldnt say a fan lol, just like him in these movies and dont like the don cheadle casting at all, although i love the iron patriot design. Really torn.

HT will most likely re-paint the Mark 42 and release it as Mark 43 from Ultron which has the red and gold color scheme reversed

I usually try to stay away from spoilers and reveals but I just had to goggle that one. Looks better than the 42 but IDK. For some reason I never got down with the 42 and the 43 isn't really spinning my head at first glance either.

I usually try to stay away from spoilers and reveals but I just had to goggle that one. Looks better than the 42 but IDK. For some reason I never got down with the 42 and the 43 isn't really spinning my head at first glance either.

nope, its not good, I want them to just go back to the VII design

I wasn't planning on purchasing this but while passing through oregon on my way home I stopped at comic shop and they had him on display. The only issue I noticed was the little plastic piece that attaches to the stand is defective/loose. I wasnt going to buy it at first but the owner offered me 10% off. Pretty good deal considering that little plastic piece isn't really necessary and can be easily reinforced with a little glue. With No sales tax and 10% discount I just couldn't refuse. The paint job on this thing is outstanding- such a great figure.

I wasn't interested in this guy for a while especially since I unloaded my IM figs but this is such a great looking figure. Paint job is just awesome. I have some rewards I can use too. Argh... :gah:

nope, its not good, I want them to just go back to the VII design

Yup. Or something along the lines of the more traditional designs. I love the III, IV, VI & VII. The V even really grew on me but I just can't appreciate the 42 the same way

As for the talk about Cheadle, I don't absolutely hate him but I do think it was a bit of a miscast. I would've liked to have seen Terrence Howard continue

I was a fan of the Figuarts Iron Man figures because of the poseability and always felt that the HT figures lacked in that department. After seeing reviews and the improved articulation i just had to have Iron Patriot. Love the paint job and the articulation is great, still a little behind figuarts but great for a figure of this size.

6epube7e.jpg

u6yjavy6.jpg

ju5uzyhe.jpg

I was a fan of the Figuarts Iron Man figures because of the poseability and always felt that the HT figures lacked in that department. After seeing reviews and the improved articulation i just had to have Iron Patriot. Love the paint job and the articulation is great, still a little behind figuarts but great for a figure of this size.

6epube7e.jpg

u6yjavy6.jpg

ju5uzyhe.jpg

It's EXIA Repair 1!!!! :lol Gundam 00 so cool

And I'm glad your digging the figure, any plans on Mark 42?

Yup Exia Repair with the terminator eye was my favorite! :lol

Yes indeed im getting a mk 42, i have it on flex pay :hi5:

Yup Exia Repair with the terminator eye was my favorite! :lol

Yes indeed im getting a mk 42, i have it on flex pay :hi5:

Yupp yupp "I AM GUNDAM" ftw :lol

And sweet, its pretty exciting anticipating it now that you have Iron Patriot to base expectations right?

Yupp yupp "I AM GUNDAM" ftw :lol

And sweet, its pretty exciting anticipating it now that you have Iron Patriot to base expectations right?

Yea makes me want to buy WM mk 2 but i have to show some restraint. Im new to 1/6 figures and its a very addictive and EXPENSIVE hobby :lol

Yea makes me want to buy WM mk 2 but i have to show some restraint. Im new to 1/6 figures and its a very addictive and EXPENSIVE hobby :lol

Yupp, I just recently started becoming a "serious" collector myself and collecting HTs is serious business. IM especially is dangerous. I learned quickly that you should have a theme to your collection, it makes you more picky towards spending your money.

I would love to buy some SSC clone troopers but I can do that and collect Marvel HTs. That's crazy

6epube7e.jpg

Hey, when did you win the world cup? :lol

Yupp, I just recently started becoming a "serious" collector myself and collecting HTs is serious business. IM especially is dangerous. I learned quickly that you should have a theme to your collection, it makes you more picky towards spending your money.

I would love to buy some SSC clone troopers but I can do that and collect Marvel HTs. That's crazy

Yea Im only sticking to Nolan Batman Figures, the 2 DX T-800s, and Iron Patriot and Mk42. Ive bought almost 3k worth of HT in the last month and a half :thud: Good thing im not married yet and the GF never asks about how much this stuff costs :yess: I figure better get everything i want now before marriage because expenses will definitely be more limited at that point :lol

Hey, when did you win the world cup? :lol

In my dreams! Its a piggy bank :rotfl

Yea Im only sticking to Nolan Batman Figures, the 2 DX T-800s, and Iron Patriot and Mk42. Ive bought almost 3k worth of HT in the last month and a half :thud: Good thing im not married yet and the GF never asks about how much this stuff costs :yess: I figure better get everything i want now before marriage because expenses will definitely be more limited at that point :lol

In my dreams! Its a piggy bank :rotfl

Lucky man! :lol

Back