1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick pic before I start getting them all ready for the move to the new place.

null_zps582d00aa.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

^^^ Nice! He really does stand out :)

Its due to the fact every other IM on that shelf is grey and black and the MK VII? is behind Tony :lol

Non the less nice shelf :)

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

That could be :lol However I do have IP and he stands out in my collection which is full of color :)

Im not gonna lie, he and Midas does catch the attention in mine :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

That could be :lol However I do have IP and he stands out in my collection which is full of color :)

Yeah your right it looks awesome with your collection and from what I've seen with other collections it's definetly a center-piece figure

Decided to order this figure tonight with Sideshow's double rewards points offer plus I used the SUMMERTIME promo code. I won't get it until August though since I used flex pay.

Decided to order this figure tonight with Sideshow's double rewards points offer plus I used the SUMMERTIME promo code. I won't get it until August though since I used flex pay.

sounds good

Ordered this as well. Anyone know where I can buy a customized head sculpt? I feel like replacing the cheadle head with a norman osbourne head. Can't wait for this figure! This will be my first.

BTW, how long does it take to ship this? I just ordered it this morning.

Ordered this as well. Anyone know where I can buy a customized head sculpt? I feel like replacing the cheadle head with a norman osbourne head. Can't wait for this figure! This will be my first.

BTW, how long does it take to ship this? I just ordered it this morning.

you would either have to
a) Ask a sculptor, in the "Custom Creation" forum, to make one for you. This would probably be very expensive for a a single head, so if there was enough interest from other people, you could get an interest thread started to help lower the cost.

b) just find a generic head on ebay, toy anxiety, etc and find one that looks close enough to Osborn (comic version?)

you would either have to
a) Ask a sculptor, in the "Custom Creation" forum, to make one for you. This would probably be very expensive for a a single head, so if there was enough interest from other people, you could get an interest thread started to help lower the cost.

b) just find a generic head on ebay, toy anxiety, etc and find one that looks close enough to Osborn (comic version?)

haha no movie version :rotfl Amazing Spide......HAHAHAHAHAH :lol

yeah you totally should and then grab the 1/4 scale maquettes when theyre out and have a big 42/IP display ha!

I have the play imaginative 1/4 scale figures on order. I would love to go full size but I'm holding out for a 1/1 mk vii

Back