1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

image by https://www.flickr.com/people/105641868@N03/, on Flickr

Don't want to hijack. more in "1/6 Collection Pics" in show your shelves.

That looks awesome! I dig the blacked out faceplate. Really makes me really look forward to Starboost!

Although one minor detail, if it comes up again, that should be a reverse flag on the right arm. The blue field should always face the forward direction of motion on whatever it is on- be that a solider, a bus, or a space shuttle-

IuKyPqP.jpg

acufOv1.jpg

36iNq1w.jpg

This is to mimic an actual flag flying under forward motion, carried or on a vehicle or ship
Ctpje21.jpg

c7s4oA1.jpg

I thought Starboost's face was going to be gold? Must've saw wrong. :slap

It is. I was just mentioning I liked the look of the black on that space themed armor, it's a cool idea for a custom. Apropos of that I looked forward to seeing the similar but not identical Starboost. Follow?

Ive be posted this custom before but he's still my all time favorite piece. Thought it would be appropriate to re-show since the new IP came out. I still favor the souped up Mk 3 paint up.

That custom IP figure is awesome

I have an extra Hot Toys War Machine M2 that I plan on using to make a custom Hot Rod, if Hot Toys doesn't offer one in the next year or so.

Would you mind telling me who did this so I can see if they are interested in being a candidate for my project?

I got it off eBay. The guy was from the Philippines and I don't have any contact info. He also did the star chest plate mold. That piece actually comes off and it just looks like a regular arc reactor underneath.

If you have the patience I would recommend getting an airbrush, a compressor, and some paints and do it yourself. Masking stuff is tedious, but the painting itself is not that difficult. Once you get the supplies you'll be looking to paint up all kinds of stuff. That's what I did and I was buying IM figs just to paint them up. Plus I was never totally comfortable sending other ppl my stuff and waiting for them to work on it. Just my 2 cents.

Hoowah! Shipping notice today!! Iron Patriot is on the way !!!!

Back