1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one I was considering selling, but then I saw the Thor ragnarok version and......think I'll just keep it.

I picked up this figure recently from another member, and I was wondering how the pleather on the outfit has been holding up for other people- has anyone had any issues with it cracking, peeling, or flaking? The figure I got was brand new, so there aren't any issues with it now. Hot Toys and pleather can be hit or miss though, so I'm just curious if I should expect issues anytime soon.

Thanks!

I picked up this figure recently from another member, and I was wondering how the pleather on the outfit has been holding up for other people- has anyone had any issues with it cracking, peeling, or flaking? The figure I got was brand new, so there aren't any issues with it now. Hot Toys and pleather can be hit or miss though, so I'm just curious if I should expect issues anytime soon.

Thanks!

itll peel eventually, how fast depends on environment. humid areas tend to degrade pleather faster.

Thanks!

I've displayed mine in a Detolf (with occasional natural lighting, normal humidity) since it was released and I haven't noticed any issues.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

No problems on mine either. Really looking forward to posing him up next to the new Mk VI when that hits the U.S.!

Also, I would say that the material on Loki seems more hearty and durable to me than the material used for old Han Solo’s leather jacket or Deadpool’s suit, for example.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

I've had mine since release and it's as mint as the day I opened it, no issues.

Thanks, that's good to hear!

No problems on mine either. Really looking forward to posing him up next to the new Mk VI when that hits the U.S.!

Also, I would say that the material on Loki seems more hearty and durable to me than the material used for old Han Solo’s leather jacket or Deadpool’s suit, for example.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback! The material definitely seems sturdier than what's on my other pleather-clad figures (T-800 DX13, Winter Soldier); I just got really worried when I saw so much pleather on the outfit.

And I'd be interested to see what poses you pull off with the Mark VI! I'm probably just going to pose mine with a Mark 1 Ultron for an Avengers villain shelf.

hi guys !

I'm trying to make a custom civilian Loki so I got a body and a head sculpt on eBay but the head doesn't fit on the neck (neck is too large)
I read on previous pages some things about McFly or Captain America necks (but it was to put the head on DW body)
and someone talked about a GI Joe neck but what I found on eBay seems to not help ^^

I don't really know what to do : do I need a thin neck or a thin AND short neck ?

the body I got is that one : https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Custom-1-6-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 pretty standard I think ^^
it comes with 2 different parts for neck as seen on that picture : https://www.flickr.com/photos/elianora_la_blanche/38942684475/in/dateposted-public/

any idea ?
I'd like to order the right thing the first time, I feel I waited enough for the head (first was lost, had to reorder and wait again) and clothes (thanks to our wonderful postal services <_<) :D

thanks !

------------------------
I received my Avengers Loki some time ago and I realize I didn't show you ^^

IMG_20180108_190411-me.jpg
Loki says hi ^^

he looks more focused than evil :
IMG_20180113_120225-me.jpg

shoulders seem very large to me :
IMG_20180113_120438-me.jpg

IMG_20180113_120950-me.jpg

with a little sunlight :
IMG_20180113_121127-me.jpg
IMG_20180113_121135-me.jpg

beware neighbours, he's watching !
IMG_20180113_122137-me.jpg

and compared to TDW :
IMG_20180113_123132-me.jpg

btw, izzy, did I tell you I love your pics ? :)

Last edited:
I found something to put the head on while I'm searching for the right neck :

20180127_141351-xl.jpg

not very nice (I'll paint it) but well it works ^^

I took some new pics of Avengers Loki today, as there was some sunlight :
20180127_132552-xl.jpg

20180127_133112_HDR-xl.jpg

20180127_133129_HDR-xl.jpg

B&W :
20180127_133222_HDR-xl.jpg

20180127_133350_HDR-xl.jpg

Nice pic!

I still love this figure and always will.

I would rather see Thor 1 Loki, to complete my collection of Lokis. A redo of this figure when Thor 1 Loki isn't represented and is what introduced the character, would really disappoint me.

Back