1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was what I said too, if you partially cover the scarf with the overcoat, it looks fine. But to see the whole thing, it's definitely big. And I'm not that particular.

But I told her that a lot of people on here are very particular and as soon as they see it will be put off that it's too big.

To her credit, she wants to make it right and get it to scale. So we'll see what the next version is like.

Yeah, that's true. It doesn't look good if it's sitting on top of the coat.

And yeah, she seems really cool. When I pm'ed her on Etsy about customing her full size scarf for Loki, she got back to me right away and was so enthusiastic about it. She really wants to get it right, which is why I feel I have to respond here, since I am the one who told her the scarf is awesome the first time. I hope the new version works out for everyone :)

Loki will probably steal the show like the Joker did in Batman 89 and TDK! Congrats to Tom for making this character so awesome! :rock

Brothers united!!!!!

FB045290-692C-454E-A7B6-6DC82CAA47A4-228-0000001CBAFF46CE_zps21339fcb.jpg

Ah, ok. She had said she was waiting on fabric so I was surprised that you'd already have one from her. What are your thoughts on the smaller one? About right or too small?

Got mine today. I'm a little let down by how gigantic it is. I'd guess it's actually closer to 1/4 than 1/6. It's a lovely piece, and well detailed. The perfect thing to finish off a custom Loki. I couldn't just hang it round his neck without having to adjust it.
I pulled Loki's jacket down his arms slightly, adjusted the scarf so it hung at the right length(Just past his waist), and adjusted the excess to drape halfway down his back.
It's looks okay, but it's still too wide, and the tassles are too long.

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

Got mine today. I'm a little let down by how gigantic it is. I'd guess it's actually closer to 1/4 than 1/6. It's a lovely piece, and well detailed. The perfect thing to finish off a custom Loki. I couldn't just hang it round his neck without having to adjust it.
I pulled Loki's jacket down his arms slightly, adjusted the scarf so it hung at the right length(Just past his waist), and adjusted the excess to drape halfway down his back.

*snip*

Looks great! :clap Thank you for the photos.

Now I can patiently wait for Threnodi's scarf after looking at your pictures and hope she'll have one with a similar size. :pray:

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

Where did you find the long black suit jacket? Thanks in advance

Back