1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta have one of the family :1-1:

20130823_013827_zps1909e77c.jpg

Barry - Your Avengers civilian display looks great and complete since you added Banner! I will admit, that custom sculpt does look really good! :clap

Barry - Your Avengers civilian display looks great and complete since you added Banner! I will admit, that custom sculpt does look really good! :clap

Thanks. If anyone else wants to do a custom Banner, it's the Simplz Toyz sculpt:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/321170434667?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
And although i dyed a shirt purple myself, the same seller now sells a Banner custom suit so all you'd need to add is a body:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Black-...7417?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ac87085e9

Lol fury looks pimp In that suit.

Thanks.
I originally had him dressed like how he meets Cap in the gym. But i think the grey suit looks a lot cooler for Fury.

I swapped out the boots from Hawkeye to Thor.

IMG_5053.jpg

IMG_5055.jpg

I heard chatter that to entice people to buy Banner, HT was planning to release him with an alternate *mouth open, screaming* sculpt for Hulk.
So to get the new sculpt, you'd have to buy Banner.
Might be a load of rubbish. Just what i heard.

Instant buy for me if that's the case. :lecture

That Banner looks good, very tempting. I have a feeling HT will tackle him though.

I heard chatter that to entice people to buy Banner, HT was planning to release him with an alternate *mouth open, screaming* sculpt for Hulk.
So to get the new sculpt, you'd have to buy Banner.
Might be a load of rubbish. Just what i heard.

Oh boy. I sure hope that is true! I'll buy whatever HT makes of him! :pray:

This would make a nice background for someone's Loki figure:

detail.jpg

Da man! :rock

LOL yeah that would be impossible, without taking a razor knife to his costume. ;)

the arms are where the trouble lies. but he can very nearly do it! it would take a lot of futzing to look good, though, perhaps.

loki.jpg

sorry about the lousy pic.

Back