1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he's now employing the War of the World's aliens for another go! (until they get sick again) :lol

They took a couple of Aspirins and called their doctor the next morning....imagine the cell-phone roaming charges at 250,000,000 miles :horror

As for the nutella...High energy food for some high energy evil!

Great pictures HTG, thanks for putting them up for us.

Last edited:
Finally got mine the other day and had a devil of a time trying to get the helmet open without breaking it. I finally got it apart by soaking it in warm water.

Love him. He's beautifully detailed. My only issue is with the very bulky look. He's miles too heavy set compared to Hiddleston. If only HT would bring out a tall version of a slim, then he would have been perfect.

Finally got mine the other day and had a devil of a time trying to get the helmet open without breaking it. I finally got it apart by soaking it in warm water.

Love him. He's beautifully detailed. My only issue is with the very bulky look. He's miles too heavy set compared to Hiddleston. If only HT would bring out a tall version of a slim, then he would have been perfect.

HT did a vid to show the helmet. Disassembly is the reverse obviously.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Oa-nby78k&feature=c4-overview&list=UUKrLbNdzAHs20tjNxLHcfZQ[/ame]

For those who were interested in the 1/6 Stuttgart Loki scarf, she has them back in stock again here on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155319937/16-scale-loki-stuttgart-scarf

il_570xN.474326458_eua7.jpg

Funny it's how the real ones work. They just CGI the sime(the lines in between the two parts of the helmet)

I would have to say the 1/6 Loki is about the same weight as the real helmet.

When my friend was at Pinwood before Thor 2 was starting up he saw and handled both Lokis' and the first Thor helmet (oo-err) and said they were both beautiful peices of work, and yes Loki's was light, but not that light. :lol

Welcome! I already have a "Stuttgart Loki" figure that I bashed, but could never find something that was close to the scarf he wore in the movie. For the price, I couldn't pass this one up. :)

Welcome! I already have a "Stuttgart Loki" figure that I bashed, but could never find something that was close to the scarf he wore in the movie. For the price, I couldn't pass this one up. :)

I was only able to find a green one that looked nothing like it.
I ordered one too.
Thanks for the heads up! Shortly Loki will have the correct scarf!

IMG_4712.jpg

Oh nice collection. :D

I keep forgetting about that scarf. I must get around to ordering one. :lol

Back