1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get the scarf for Stuttgart Loki from Yahoo Auction Japan, got one for myself which should be arriving sometimes the 2nd week of June.

Loki arrived !!!

To celebrate him i displayed them all together on my table and well looks quite good ... that ugly guy in the background is me :D

Last edited:
Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! Just got your podcast via the Podcast app! I had no idea there was one like this. Any others that mainly talk about SSC or HotToys or other 1:6 figures?

Well there is no other podcast like ours! But then I would say that! ;)

TheFwooshcast is pretty good, they cover all figures including 1:6 and there's Preorder66 who focus more on 1:6.

Loki arrived !!!

To celebrate him i displayed them all together on my table and well looks quite good ... that ugly guy in the background is me :D

That's how it's done!!:clap

do they have a public shop? perhaps I may pop in next time I'm in Toronto...

Yup! They have a shop inside the First Markham Place plaza on Hwy 7, between Woodbine and Warden. It's nearby the food court inside the mall and they just renovated the place and the displays are beautiful!

I typically order online and pick up in store. I think if you buy in store there's a mark up. That's what I've heard, not sure though...

I wish I could say the same, I was expecting my package today, but my wife sent me to check the mail, I opened the door and lo and behold there is a huge box at my door step!

I already broke his helmet, bummer because I was following the instructions to the T and the clips already broke... dammit

Back