1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah got my email too. I was on and off about keeping this one but decided to keep it. Looks like an awesome figure, overall.

Had no intention of getting this but then seeing the in-hand pics, videos, remembering how much it stood out at SDCC...I finally broke down.:gah:

Weird how some aren't getting the emails. I ordered this Loki late and got the email too. Very excited for it!

Woot after watching the new Thor trailer can't wait for this figure. I suppose other retailers like Alter Ego should get them in late May? :clap

I got an email from SSC as well saying May 14th. This is my first time ordering from SSC even though I own 5 HT all Nolan Bat figures which I usually buy from my LCS who buys it through SSC and sells it for the same retail price. Only flaw is Texas sales tax I had to pay which is 8.25%. But pre-ordering Loki without the NRD, no tax, and free shipping was too hard to pass up. My question is, what happens if they charge me on an unexpected date, and my card is low on funds??? Will they give me a time limit to deposit more money into my account??:dunno Any help would be appreciated.

I got an email from SSC as well saying May 14th. This is my first time ordering from SSC even though I own 5 HT all Nolan Bat figures which I usually buy from my LCS who buys it through SSC and sells it for the same retail price. Only flaw is Texas sales tax I had to pay which is 8.25%. But pre-ordering Loki without the NRD, no tax, and free shipping was too hard to pass up. My question is, what happens if they charge me on an unexpected date, and my card is low on funds??? Will they give me a time limit to deposit more money into my account??:dunno Any help would be appreciated.

Your best bet is to contact them directly and explain the possible situation. :)

Some photos of Loki:

1.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

Some more here with a short conclusion in text:
https://www.xenom0rph.com/2013/04/hot-toys-avengers-loki-16-photo-review.html

Awesome pics! Thanks! :clap

just got an email from SS that says they will process orders starting May 14th :rock :rock

Just got a newsletter from AE saying Loki will ship in 30 days. :clap

:yess::hi5:

Yeah they'll send you a notice and they'll let you know when they'll make a second attempt. It happened to me back in January

Back