1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else want a sculpt of him fully smirking? Would be awesome to have.

Loki_zpsefb55af9.gif:original

The first time we saw The Avengers was at an advanced screening 3 weeks before it officially came out. My Wife got up to pee about 30 seconds earlier and completely missed Hulk smashing Loki.

I'm a bit indifferent towards this figure and I'm not sure why. It looks good and the cape looks wired in some of the photos being shown but like I said I really don't care that its been released. Maybe I'm just not a fan if the character

After watching the silent dude's video I observed two things:

1. He did not view the "how to" video on the helmet.
2. That I hope Loki's cape isn't as irritating to install as TDKR Batman's. I still don't think I have that thing on right.

Got mine early from ABC-Express when they had him listed at $180 :yess:

(Since then he's jumped to about $220 I think).

ABC always mark a low value (ahem) :monkey3 so no customs charges :nana:

Just gotta sit patiently and wait.................:impatient:

My bad, I was thinking of Black Widow:slap

Loki was $195 Still not bad though :wink1:

Does ABC ship out earlier than Sideshow?
Does their prices include shipping.

Would be good to know for future orders.

I'm a bit indifferent towards this figure and I'm not sure why. It looks good and the cape looks wired in some of the photos being shown but like I said I really don't care that its been released. Maybe I'm just not a fan if the character

That's a fair enough reason. I only have one figure of which i'm not a fan of the character that much, and that's the DX Jack Sparrow, it's a brilliant piece

As far collecting the Avengers is concerned, would you consider this a must have? I suppose it depends if only want the heroes of the movie

Yes, he's not the most memorable villan to me eigher, but I have to say the figure looks amazing, almost makes me want to buy one.

Back