1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man he looks awesome with the Helmet on.:yess: hope we get Loki stateside quick!

Me too! Geez I want this figure NOW!!!! :pray:

It'd be nice if they did more videos like this, sometimes seeing a person assemble an accessory is easier than a printed diagram

hope i don't break a horn! (i'll be careful)

:exactly:

:lol

Might not be a bad idea to pick up a backup just in case in though....

I was thinking the same thing.

I have a feeling mine wont have that helmet on much. I have no fear of taking it on and off him, I just dont want to scratch up his hair.

I could fix the hair true enough; I just dont want to -have- to fix it.

Given how well this version came out and how universally praised its been and going to be I'd say its a certainty that we'll get a Thor 2 version of Loki :yess:

i HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS BUT HOT TOYS UPLOADED THIS , I FIGURED YOU WOULD ENJOY :wave

https://youtu.be/u1Oa-nby78k
That's pretty cool. I love it when Hot Toys shows a little ingenuity like this; I'd like to see more of it, to be honest.

This figure turned out really well and the costume looks downright fantastic. I'm no longer impressed with the head sculpt the way I was when it was originally unveiled, however; it's ok, but Hot Toys have done better for sure. The expression is rather uninspiring, too. For a character who's such a "full-tilt diva", something with more personality would have suited him well I think.

Definitely their best figure from the Avengers line so far though, I think.

I hope that HT's revisit the Thor movie version of Loki

I'd love tobhave the Marvel Royal Family together as depicted in the Thor movie

We all know that it's not uncommon for HT's to revisit licences from 3+ yr old movies, and given the overwhelming popularity of the character and this figure, it could be very possible

But for now, i simply cannot wait to get my hands on this figure!!!!

Never thought of getting Odin till now...

LokiHD1020_zps652af154.jpg:original

Ah no wonder. Thanks for the false hope though :monkey2:panic::lol

Anyone know how much SSC will charge for shipping when using the SPRING2013 code on him? If its $15 I'm thinking of just canceling it and ordering it full price to just get the reward points.

Never thought of getting Odin till now...

I missed Odin at Retail but did pick him up at a great discount. Something I see Loki becoming.

I do want to say, I did not know about Odin, someone on the board was selling him for $100 ship and I took it. I have to say I like him. But why are all the Thor Toy's over produced?

Ah no wonder. Thanks for the false hope though :monkey2:panic::lol

Anyone know how much SSC will charge for shipping when using the SPRING2013 code on him? If its $15 I'm thinking of just canceling it and ordering it full price to just get the reward points.

Sorry man, didn't mean to, but I suggest you to keep an eye At The site, a month ago I saw thor and loki again, maybe someone cancelled their order and ABC offered them, almost unprobably but you could have luck

Back