1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

what kind of costume changes do you think we'll see? :) maybe more Thor with his helmet on? maybe a clean shaven Thor? dunno about Loki haha. Oh I also kinda hope they made a nod to Sif's comic armor

I hope they don't go with a clean shaving Thor. I like his bearded look. He's looks tougher and more like an actual Viking.

As for the next Thor series, I also hope we see a Heimdall.

I hope they don't go with a clean shaving Thor. I like his bearded look. He's looks tougher and more like an actual Viking.

Yes, Idris Elba in that golden armour would look totally badass in 1/6 scale.

Yes, Idris Elba in that golden armour would look totally badass in 1/6 scale.

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if they make this figure now that they have the prometheus license. they can save a few dollars with a 2 for 1 head sculpt.

I'm all in for Heimdall.. I wondered why they skip on him the first time.. Loki, I can understand with him being in Avengers..

Loving the sculpt on this one; it's a definite buy for me. :clap I'm concerned about the thickness of the clothes though, given there's a lot of layering going on. Guess I'll have to backtrack to find some irl pics, as I'm sure there are!

Who's hoping we get a 1/6 Christopher Eccleston as Malekith the Accursed?

Meeeeeee!

I hope Thor goes all out: clean shaven, sleeveless and wearing the helmet.

At least for one scene.

I don't think Loki will be in the next movie. I dud cancel him it was a hard thing to do.

TH already revealed the next film will show Loki's trial or punishment at Asgard

I don't think Loki will be in the next movie. I dud cancel him it was a hard thing to do.

My understanding is that Loki will be in both Thor 2 and Avengers 2; perhaps I am mistaken.

With that said, bring on Malekith the Accursed in some kinda way.

I dont get all the love for Heimdall; he had little to say, was very wooden when he said it and on top of these sins, he was cast against type. Casting against type is one of my biggest pet peeves.

He did have cool contact lenses, but this is hardly an original thing. You see cool eye effects everywhere in films.

I think at this point Loki is practically a mainstay of the "franchise". I expect him to turn up throughout future movies.

I would actually love to see a Thor version of Loki, especially since the sales of Avengers Loki have been doing so well. I was actually disappointed that they canceled the Thor version.

I think at this point Loki is practically a mainstay of the "franchise". I expect him to turn up throughout future movies.

I think he'll be around in several films to come. Beside, I think Tom likes playing the character so there shouldn't be any issues there.

@ Pauholmes - love that new signature! :clap

well they just cast Christopher Eccleston as Maelekith The Accursed :yess: He was my 2nd favorite Doctor on Doctor Who :)

well they just cast Christopher Eccleston as Maelekith The Accursed :yess: He was my 2nd favorite Doctor on Doctor Who :)

Malekith is my 3rd favourite Thor villain behind Surtur and Loki :D

I think he'll be around in several films to come. Beside, I think Tom likes playing the character so there shouldn't be any issues there.

@ Pauholmes - love that new signature! :clap

Didn't he say in some interview that he was signed to appear in 5 movies, including the ones we've seen so far?

Back