1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

Just pre-ordered this guy, absolutely cannot wait! :yess:

Didn't he say in some interview that he was signed to appear in 5 movies, including the ones we've seen so far?

He did? I knew Ruffalo did but not Hiddleston. That would be great too! :yess:

TH already revealed the next film will show Loki's trial or punishment at Asgard

As someone that like the comic Loki. I hope yo see more of him. Fyi...canceling him was the hardest thing I had yo do.

I think at this point Loki is practically a mainstay of the "franchise". I expect him to turn up throughout future movies.

I have many comics and Loki id in most. But in a movie twice is good. Then again why not red skull?

As someone that like the comic Loki. I hope yo see more of him. Fyi...canceling him was the hardest thing I had yo do.

That sucks. Everything okay?

That sucks. Everything okay?

Just got mad at SSC, so I showed them. Cancel $2,000 in item's and the very next day ordering $750.00. Ya I show them.

But really I only collection Ironman and Starwars (hero item's but that is now in the past)

Just got mad at SSC, so I showed them. Cancel $2,000 in item's and the very next day ordering $750.00. Ya I show them.

But really I only collection Ironman and Starwars (hero item's but that is now in the past)

*horror* doesn't cancelling cost you money to do? Yikes. I cant imagine the fees cancelling $2000 worth of stuff would rack up.

p.s. great new sig, Viking.

*horror* doesn't cancelling cost you money to do? Yikes. I cant imagine the fees cancelling $2000 worth of stuff would rack up.

Yes, but they didn't give me a dinner and a movie. If you read my older posts you will see why I got mad. Sad part is I do flex Pay and most of the time I pay it off but the last one.

Ps need to add 3/4 new items to my list.

@ Pauholmes - love that new signature! :clap

p.s. Love your new sig, Pau. Keep that one!

Thanks guys, I do love it too! :1-1:

Didn't he say in some interview that he was signed to appear in 5 movies, including the ones we've seen so far?
Yes, if I'm not wrong he said that in a video & a magazine interview, gosh, so amazing that we can see him once, and once, and once again:yess::yess:

I cancelled my Thor figure, and ouch! I lost my deposit but now I don't regret it that much, I have bought my own TV, so happy :):):) but definitely I'm getting Loki no matter what.

Which is why I won't cancell anything.

And thank you. :)

Yes, if I'm not wrong he said that in a video & a magazine interview, gosh, so amazing that we can see him once, and once, and once again

Yay, thank the 'gods' for that. :lol:

tumblr_m8a8ujHGHa1rcroj3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8a8ujHGHa1rcroj3o2_500.gif

Yay, thank the 'gods' for that. :lol:

tumblr_m8a8ujHGHa1rcroj3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8a8ujHGHa1rcroj3o2_500.gif

Tom is really having a blast isn't he? :) And unless I am mistaken, that's Chris E to Tom's right (in the cap) smiling and laughing along. It makes such a change to see people actually enjoying what they do...Tom , Chris, Robert...well all of them really, looked like they were having a great time.

There are so many miserable people around, it seems.

Yeah thats Chris, desperately hiding under that cap by the looks of it. :D Tom always seems to have a great laugh at these sort of publicity junkets.

tumblr_m8cgjcFxNJ1rtlhwjo1_r1_500.gif

God only knows what he's going to get up to when he receives his HT Loki. :lol

Yeah thats Chris, desperately hiding under that cap by the looks of it. :D Tom always seems to have a great laugh at these sort of publicity junkets.

tumblr_m8cgjcFxNJ1rtlhwjo1_r1_500.gif

God only knows what he's going to get up to when he receives his HT Loki. :lol

I LOLed when I seen that! :mwaha:rotfl

Tom in interviews sounds like a well grounded, humble guy!

Yeah Tom is a hoot during interviews. He can even rap a full Will Smith song!

This is going to be an epic figure. The costume, the face, that unique helmet..oh but December is so very far away. And knowing what things are like around Christmas, will even FEDEX get him, Thor and Black Widow to me before everything grinds to a halt?

Odd question perhaps, but when HT claims this and the other Avengers figures are "limited edition", what quantity are they talking about? Do we know how many of each character are being released?

Odd question perhaps, but when HT claims this and the other Avengers figures are "limited edition", what quantity are they talking about? Do we know how many of each character are being released?

They make about 10 of each one.
Buy quickly when you can!
:)

Back